~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 66

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Emmjay

With who?

I suppose with his SOTY kids, Ranbir, Ash. 

No intimacy or kissing scenes for Fawad Khan

May 21, 2015 - Reena Kapoor
  •  

Pakistani actor Fawad Khan who will be seen in Karan Johar's Kapoor and Sons, made the filmmaker rework his contract at the eleventh hour. Reason? Fawad wanted to make it clear to Dharma Productions that keeping his country's cultural sensibilities and fan following in mind, he wouldn't be comfortable doing intimate scenes or kissing on screen. That is also why the team had to rework a few scenes that required Alia and Fawad to get cosy.

Says a source, "When you change one scene, it automatically affects a few other scenes that follow. The team of writers had to undergo much trouble to rewrite a few intimate scenes with Alia and Fawad even though they weren't too forced or anything in the first place."

Apparently Karan, who is used to working with a bound script wasn't too happy about the last minute changes.

Says a source close to Khan, "Fawad is married and has a certain following of fans who look up to him. The scenes were very situational, but they had to be toned down."

Karan had gone on record to admit that his mother is a fan of Fawad. She was the one who asked her star filmmaker son to cast him in one of his big films.

Fawad may have mommy Johar to thank for all the special treatment being given to him.

samajh nahi aa raha logo ne issue kyu bana diya hai kissing scenes na karne par,😡kya salman khan,shahrukh khan ne kabhi movies mein kissing ki hai tab to koi issue nahi bana to ab fawad par kyu issue bana rahe hai...

BEHIND THE SCENES WITH REPUBLIC BY OMAR FAROOQ

BEHIND THE SCENES WITH REPUBLIC BY OMAR FAROOQ

OMAR FAROOQ
Designer

What is the design philosophy for this collection?
Our S/S 2015 collection focuses on pastels and soft and neutral colours in cotton, linen, wool, linen and silk. I was inspired by Alain Delon's movies that were set in the early 1970's. The clothes gave a fresh and clean look to tailoring. With this line, I hope to take men's tailoring in Pakistan to another level.

We loved the accessories that you showcased at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week recently, that are also featured in this shoot! How popular are they at your store?
I feel showcasing accessories gave a certain edge to our brand. Our man bags and backpacks are very popular these days.

Why did you pick Fawad Khan as your brand ambassador?
There is no one quite like him in Pakistan. He is truly the epitome of what a man should be. Personally, I think he is the Alain Delon of Pakistan.

Which trend do you want to see die this season?
Velvet blazers.

What is your favourite trend this season?
White sneakers.

Did anything funny happen at the shoot?
We shot at interior designer Mian Ahad's and it was a very seamless shoot. Fawad is a perfectionist and very professional, so all the fittings, concepts, etc. needed to be finalized with him before starting. He does not work in any other way. We did not notify the residents of Mian Ahad's building that he would be coming, andnews spread pretty fast that he was there. Pretty soon, he was being swarmed by aunty's for pictures! He's very patient and polite with fans, though.

Song(s) on repeat while shooting:
We listened to a lot of music but the song that was played most was Mein Hosh Mein Hoon Toh Tera Hoon by Shubha Mudgal (Hazrat Amir Khusrao).

FAWAD KHAN
Actor

How do you relate to Republic, the brand?
Republic follows international trends closely, while maintaining a classic feel. I am comfortable endorsing it as a brand that I would like to wear outside the shoot as well.

What was the craziest thing that happened during the shoot?
A good shoot is never painfully long and this particular one was the quickest to wrap up!

Do you think you're a better actor or model?
Getting better at both every day :).

What is your favourite piece from the collection?
The tea pink suit.

ABDULLAH HARIS
Filmmaker and Multimedia Artist

What was the concept of the shoot?
We wanted to capture the urban man in his surroundings - hanging out at home, heading to work or a night out, etc. - and Fawad Khan fits the bill in every way.

Did you initially ever get starstruck while shooting with Fawad?
He definitely has the aura of a superstar, but he is very humble and approachable. During the first shoot we ever did, I kept calling him Sir, but he came up to me during a break and said "Abdullah yar, kab tak mujhe Sir Sir bulaoge? Just call me Fawad." His wife, Sadaf, is the same. They are very down to earth and nice people. I met her for the first time this time when she came during the end of the shoot to pick up Fawad. They are really sweet together; he left the shoot to go hug her and meet her.

How do you work with Omar and Fawad year after year, yet manage to keep your shoots different?
Republic offers a new feel to their clothes every time. His brand image keeps evolving, yet he retains a signature brand identity and aesthetic. Omer is very liberal and he gives me absolute creative freedom, so I feel our shoots always turn out really well. I personally love Republic clothing, and think Fawad is a great actor who always improvises whilst shooting and brings his on-screen strengths into the shoot, so it's a pretty great formula! 

Originally posted by .Hajmola.

No intimacy or kissing scenes for Fawad Khan

Pakistani actor Fawad Khan who will be seen in Karan Johar's Kapoor and Sons, made the filmmaker rework his contract at the eleventh hour. Reason? Fawad wanted to make it clear to Dharma Productions that keeping his country's cultural sensibilities and fan following in mind, he wouldn't be comfortable doing intimate scenes or kissing on screen. That is also why the team had to rework a few scenes that required Alia and Fawad to get cosy.

Says a source, "When you change one scene, it automatically affects a few other scenes that follow. The team of writers had to undergo much trouble to rewrite a few intimate scenes with Alia and Fawad even though they weren't too forced or anything in the first place."

Apparently Karan, who is used to working with a bound script wasn't too happy about the last minute changes.

Says a source close to Khan, "Fawad is married and has a certain following of fans who look up to him. The scenes were very situational, but they had to be toned down."

Karan had gone on record to admit that his mother is a fan of Fawad. She was the one who asked her star filmmaker son to cast him in one of his big films.

Fawad may have mommy Johar to thank for all the special treatment being given to him.

The whole article sounds like Kjo is doing this for his mother... waiting for people to say that Mama Hiroo asked beta karan to take FK to Dips party, put an arm around him, click a picture and post on social media and the works...

Did mama ask beta to make the AIB roast also?

Originally posted by shweta_r

The whole article sounds like Kjo is doing this for his mother... waiting for people to say that Mama Hiroo asked beta karan to take FK to Dips party, put an arm around him, click a picture and post on social media and the works...

Did mama ask beta to make the AIB roast also?

I wont mind if Hiroo is made responsible for it all. As long as KJo gives Fawad work and he does it. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

I wont mind if Hiroo is made responsible for it all. As long as KJo gives Fawad work and he does it. ðŸ˜†

Mama Hiroo was RESPONSIBLE for bringing him into this world
No I will give Mama Khan credit for that. ðŸ˜†
Girls can you share the interview where he said BFb isn't happening .. I still can't believe fawad said it .. Rofl
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Girls can you share the interview where he said BFb isn't happening .. I still can't believe fawad said it .. Rofl

It's on page 79