~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 65

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Emmjay

He retweeted that tweet because of what I have been mad at the Kapoor sisters for. He retweeted because until that time he was also out of the loop as to the issues Rhea was having with the director or how busy Sonam was with her films all of a sudden. It was only after he retweeted that either Sonam or Rhea must have gotten in touch with him to inform him it ain't happening because suddenly Rhea is unhappy with the script or Sonam has to go parade around wearing a carpet at Cannes. So they dont have time for a movie with him. So he had to delete it, what else could he do?

And this recent openness... I see KJo's hand in this. He is playing FK's mentor now. 

IMO, It was all planned out well... But then Salman's verdict came and even though he is free till July, i guess the focus is on PRDP, which kind of upset the schedule... and hence the movie had to be shelved!!!!

It makes business sense to complete whatever has been shot 80% than start something new.. If you notice, Salman is not doing Shuudhi also and I think this is because he does not know what the future holds and does not want to leave his producers high n dry

Originally posted by LondonDarling

As far as I know, the movie is still happening with Fawad. That interview makes no sense.

So she believes it's still happening. I guess we should ask her for first look test pics now.
Originally posted by shweta_r

I also feel its Mr Chaloo and its possible that since PC is unavailable, DP maybe cast????

I would want DP to do it. But I am guessing they knew about Quantico and planned around it. I think post K&S Fawad will take a paternity break and then come back for Mr.Chaloo shoot. 

So she believes it's still happening. I guess we should ask her for first look test pics now.

πŸ˜†This member thinks that all male stars esp a chota mota star like Fawad only run behind her favorite heroines like Alia and Sonam. 
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

πŸ˜†This member thinks that all male stars esp a chota mota star like Fawad only run behind her favorite heroines like Alia and Sonam. 

Yeah I noticed. She is also very excited about new cast of Shuddhi. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

I would want DP to do it. But I am guessing they knew about Quantico and planned around it. I think post K&S Fawad will take a paternity break and then come back for Mr.Chaloo shoot. 

Possible... FK taking a break is even more plausible/possible...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But the response to FK-DP pic has been encouraging and KJo/others would have noticed. As people are discussing on twitter, is it possible that that pic was posted by KJo with some intent... πŸ˜³

IMO, It was all planned out well... But then Salman's verdict came and even though he is free till July, i guess the focus is on PRDP, which kind of upset the schedule... and hence the movie had to be shelved!!!!

It makes business sense to complete whatever has been shot 80% than start something new.. If you notice, Salman is not doing Shuudhi also and I think this is because he does not know what the future holds and does not want to leave his producers high n dry

PRDP could have been a factor...but Salman wont go to jail so soon anyways. So I am wondering..in this interview Fawad wasnt ambiguous like he usually is. He straight away said its not happening. 
I wonder if he only had certain period in mind...and when that didnt work he dropped it. I think Fawad's frankness might have something to do with push from KJo. 

Yeah I noticed. She is also very excited about new cast of Shuddhi. πŸ˜†

She is a Alia fan. πŸ˜†
Anyways it will be interesting to see if the jinxed film happens. 

Possible... FK taking a break is even more plausible/possible...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But the response to FK-DP pic has been encouraging and KJo/others would have noticed. As people are discussing on twitter, is it possible that that pic was posted by KJo with some intent... πŸ˜³

Thats possible...he's done it before. Lets keep our fingers crossed. 

Thats possible...he's done it before. Lets keep our fingers crossed. 

With who?