Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Zoya has 2-3 years gap b/w her films. Her next wont happen so soon. Lets hope Fawad gets films with some good directors.
Reema is a pretty good director IMO. Only issue I have is her supernatural twists in the end.

zoya's films have 95% chances of having HR, and if she has both HR and Fawad, shreya i might just die out of happiness.😭
BFB is rejected by Fawad ? please tell me yes 
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
FK just needs that one film as an intense romantic lead. We all know what he's going to do. He wont look back after that. Edited by Emmjay - 8 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For some strange reason Im happy BFB got shelved 
I really didnt want FK to pair up with SK just so soon. 

But yes,from what I hear Zain was custom made for FK. So after 2-3 films maybe. *cough*with some other actress preferably*cough*
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I remembered the same. Though it was touted to be the opposite ie FK as Lakhan. Anyways I want Dharma to now give FK a proper romantic movie. I wouldnt mind Kalank. 😳

Kalank with FK and DP... Wish granted
BornHyper thumbnail
I am wondering how come FK has suddenly become so transparent and 'confirming types'...
If whatever he said is indeed what he said, I see his next movie happening with DP

Still did not understand, why he retweeted that tweet about BFB
Edited by shweta_r - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shweta_r

I am wondering how come FK has suddenly become so transparent and 'confirming types'...

If whatever he said is indeed what he said, I see his next movie happening with DP

What makes you think his next movie is with DP. I think he was talking about Mr.Chaloo. 
Even I dont understand why he retweeted for BFB. 
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

He retweeted that tweet because of what I have been mad at the Kapoor sisters for. He retweeted because until that time he was also out of the loop as to the issues Rhea was having with the director or how busy Sonam was with her films all of a sudden. It was only after he retweeted that either Sonam or Rhea must have gotten in touch with him to inform him it ain't happening because suddenly Rhea is unhappy with the script or Sonam has to go parade around wearing a carpet at Cannes. So they dont have time for a movie with him. So he had to delete it, what else could he do?

And this recent openness... I see KJo's hand in this. He is playing FK's mentor now. 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For a min, i was shocked too. FK and confirming things ðŸ˜† He was quite open about BFB and thats very unlikely of him. But well, good for us. ðŸ˜³
BornHyper thumbnail

What makes you think his next movie is with DP. I think he was talking about Mr.Chaloo. 
Even I dont understand why he retweeted for BFB. 

I also feel its Mr Chaloo and its possible that since PC is unavailable, DP maybe cast????