Zindagi Channel

~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 63

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

twitter has gone mad, they are claiming zoya will cast FK and DP 

Zoya has 2-3 years gap b/w her films. Her next wont happen so soon. Lets hope Fawad gets films with some good directors.
Reema is a pretty good director IMO. Only issue I have is her supernatural twists in the end.
Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Payel should be relieved ๐Ÿ˜† She wasn't too keen on BFB i think๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I hope Zoya does cast him ๐Ÿ˜† Love the kind of films she makes. Her new film, DDD, looks great. Though the songs are not great, and the story is kinda predictable but the movie is so appealing and looks fun. Presentation makes such a difference.
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guruma...you make it sound like b4b was like that "meant to be broken" engagement with Asmara!!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DefLeppard

Guruma...you make it sound like b4b was like that "meant to be broken" engagement with Asmara!!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Once Sonam started shooting with Neeraja and Fawad's PR confirmed only K&S and Mr.Chalu I knew something was up. It was pretty obvious that since Sonam got another decent film they kept BFB on hold. Fawad is getting other offers...doesnt need to sit around and wait for Sonam's diary to free up.
TheRager thumbnail
Today just now Shuddhi got announced with Varun and Alia. 9XE had published it first. They had first published about Fawad in RL remake by Rohit Shetty. First time K&S cast was announced KJo got annoyed and denied it. He denied it for Fawad in RL remake too. Now I wonder if he really wants to cast Fawad there...
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Somehow this RL remake got me thinking when Ranvir met FK...you shared those tweets here
Ranvir as Lakhan , FK as Ram...any takers??
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Somehow this RL remake got me thinking when Ranvir met FK...you shared those tweets here

With KJo its quite possible. ๐Ÿ˜† He does like FK now๐Ÿ˜ณ. And when KJo likes someone, we all know what happens๐Ÿ˜† But i hope not. 
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia.k_1

With KJo its quite possible. ๐Ÿ˜† He does like FK now๐Ÿ˜ณ. And when KJo likes someone, we all know what happens๐Ÿ˜† But i hope not. 

KJo DOES like Fawad. Thats proven. ๐Ÿ˜†But I have confidence in my Fawad. Fawad is ambitious but not desperate.
TheRager thumbnail

I remembered the same. Though it was touted to be the opposite ie FK as Lakhan. Anyways I want Dharma to now give FK a proper romantic movie. I wouldnt mind Kalank. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheRager thumbnail
Atleast we can rest assured that Fawad is no Sid Shukla to Sid's Varun. If anything Sid fans have to start worrying now. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ