Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Thanks for sharing.
So...b4b is finally being shelved?? Little unhappy...but its ok...
Btw am super thrilled...my playlist has Porcupine tree, Radiohead... 😳
Proud of you FK!!

Seems shelved or atleast Fawad isnt doing it. I guess I am a little disappointed but also relieved. The Kapoor sisters dont seem serious about film production. They are more interested in fashion. Only time they make films it seems is when Sonam stops getting films from others.
Fawad is made for bigger things...than projects which are least priority for the makers. I am glad he is moving on.
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rheason can sell the book rights to anyone?? or share it with Kjo PH...to make better business sense?
I guess Two states was kept pending for along time due to several issues...n then rest was history.

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have mixed feelings. Though i guess its for the better. So his other movie might be Mr.Chalu with PC? Anyway, i hope for the best for him.😳
And masla sounds so nice. πŸ˜³ I love the word especially when FK says itπŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
I started reading the book. The hero appears only when he interacts with the heroine. The film would be the heroine's thru and thru. Its better Fawad keeps away from such films from now.
DefLeppard thumbnail
Kjo has now got the dip stick results of the FK-DP pics. Janata ki faisla sunliya...now he will capitalize for sure.
I like his innovativeness in "look test"...lol
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So there is another film in the pipeline. πŸ˜›
What do u all think? Would he go with a big ph like yrf or dharma for that or a smaller one? Or is he talking about Excel's Mr Chaalu?
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I started reading the book. The hero appears only when he interacts with the heroine. The film would be the heroine's thru and thru. Its better Fawad keeps away from such films from now.

Was never really excited abt it anyway. And especially didnt like the sisters' attitude. Got in an argument with someone in B4B thread too over this. I consider this a blessing in disguise. Anyway Fawad is mingling with the big shots now. Kapoor sisters cant just use him for their home movies whenever the fancy strikes them.
twitter has gone mad, they are claiming zoya will cast FK and DP 
DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

You will enjoy reading the book. Kapoor & daughters since 2010(lol)
dont have a conviction for making movies...so...
Any intelligent movie maker can make this a pot boiler. IMOEdited by DefLeppard - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emmjay

Was never really excited abt it anyway. And especially didnt like the sisters' attitude. Got in an argument with someone in B4B thread too over this. I consider this a blessing in disguise. Anyway Fawad is mingling with the big shots now. Kapoor sisters cant just use him for their home movies whenever the fancy strikes them.

I saw your argument...I refrained as I didnt see any point fighting there. All those digs on Fawad etc and getting defensive about the Kapoor sisters. Anyways it definitely is a blessing in disguise. BFB served its purpose for Fawad IMO. It gave the impression he has films while he was negotiating with others like Dharma/Excel. Having no films at all is really terrible. Look at Arjun and Parineeti atm.
Thankfully Fawad is out of their changul now.