Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Me have go now...early day in office...Me having a lot power cuts in my area...so coming less to IF...
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

DP is my favorite actress among her contemporaries. 

i think i liked only bebo ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

BV debacle was expected. Even Anurag was partying. They would have been shocked if it worked. 

how shameless they are, partying as if ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: shweta_r

He was not the producer... He would have got his acting fee

but the way he did desperate promotions. anyways fr the first time my predictions were right, a film flopped ðŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Effin Hot! You just can't miss this picture of Deepika and Fawad!

May 19, 2015 Rachna Srivastava 3794 reads 7 comments

When there are two hotties in one picture it just shouldn't be missed. Spotted posing with hostess Deepika Padukone, at the Piku success bash, was this Pakistani hottie Fawad Afzal Khan.

Since his dreamy debut in Bollywood, and his successful Pakistani career, Fawad is Mr.Hot for millions. And as for Deepika, we all know how sexily lovely' she is. Seeing them both in this picture, all can't help but drool over the two. Karan instagrammed the photo and captioned it, "Stunning duo!!!" *oh yes*

Fawad is presently shooting for the Karan Johar's Kapoor and Sons and also on a signing spree these days. Deepika is riding high with Piku's success and has Tamasha and Bajirao Mastani in store for the year.

To the tinselville directors, our earnest request is to cast these two already!

Credits: Twitter
http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/deepika-padukone/effin-hot-you-just-can-t-miss-picture-deepika-and-fawad
Isa_de thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Isa *HUGS* 
i miss this place too..

🤗 Sundas...😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

When Piku' posed with Kapoor and Sons'!

May 19, 2015 Rachna Srivastava 1134 reads 2 comments

Deepika's Piku success bash is the talk of the tinselville and the invite-only party became one of the most sensational parties of the month. The celebrity turn-out was massive and we are just ogling the party pics.

Seen with Dee-PIKU were the trio of Dharma Productions' next Kapoor and Sons. Striking a pose with beautiful Deepika were hotties Fawad Afzal Khan, Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt.

All are looking wonderful and this one is quite a picture to remember. We wouldn't mind seeing them all together in one film someday. They do make lovely pairs. Don't they?

Kapoor and Sons has just started shooting and is being looked forward to! 

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/deepika-padukone/when-piku-posed-kapoor-and-sons

Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
Isa_de thumbnail
MY prediction is Kjo will make hay when the sun shine...And will have DP make a guest appearance in K& S in the end.😃 Edited by Isa_de - 8 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Did I see all the reporters run after fawad ? Also fawad seems to have left in a separate car

Looks like he was calling his driver n all photographers ran after him 😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
hi good morning girls.
loved the new pics specially deepo and fawadoo looks hot,its a surprise package i have never expected.tfs
@payal shreya shweta isa neerja sia sundus other shreya missed u alot n other girls i m forgetting names pardon me
@sundus how are you?hope u are okay