~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 54

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by fawadbae

Gosh bolly forum 🥱 now 🥱
Considering him with a demigod sobti whose movie never released n with husun ka devta ksg m daal chawal fans bhe agaye 🥱

I do not care what happens to all these actors honestly, but continuous reference of these in every fawad topic and comparing him or his fans with those is off putting to say the least. I dont remember fawad fans abusing others in the name of supporting fawad , using slangs or getting personal or reporting any of his bashing thread to get it locked so why to even categorise his fans in same bracket because fawad came from tv? Pathetic.
There is riot on BW forum... or BS...🤣
wondering what will happen when a FK-Dips movie announcement happens
@pinkeye I agree we never bash any fan base . I highly doubt any fawaDian does that and for fawad there policy changes rules changes . If there is any anti bs/ksg/gc/daal/dd thread immediately closed it. Now today so many posts flaunting n that particular post intentionally made to bash him..
Its like testing my patience
Plus this at us blessing.
Originally posted by shweta_r

I guess we will call fire brigade then.   ðŸ¤£

Ek pic ki keemat tum kya jano kjo babu. Saare ke saare pagla gaye hai. 😡
Originally posted by shweta_r

JAL Gaye hain sab true 😆
Originally posted by fawadbae

@pinkeye I agree we never bash any fan base . I highly doubt any fawaDian does that and for fawad there policy changes rules changes . If there is any anti bs/ksg/gc/daal/dd thread immediately closed it. Now today so many posts flaunting n that particular post intentionally made to bash him..
Its like testing my patience
Plus this at us blessing.

Yes let it be. People and their weird negative attitude. I guess its just like khoobsurat promotion time. All the haters got their reply in right time. So let us just wait fir fawad and his work.

Btw, you can call me payel. 😛
Between where is Sundas these days? Moreiver kinjal has completely stopped coming here.even neerja and few others have n8t been here for long it seems. Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago
seems like FK had a gala time in KJO's party. I am so happy that he is in the league of biggies now . 
Originally posted by pinkeye

Yes let it be. People and their weird negative attitude. I guess its just like khoobsurat promotion time. All the haters got their reply in right time. So let us just wait fir fawad and his work.

Btw, you can call me payel. 😛

I m hijab 😃
Yes same time.
But the piku party pics made them do so
seems like FK had a gala time in KJO's party. I am so happy that he is in the league of biggies now .