~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 51

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by tvluvr

what is fawad's actual height ? he is. even looking taller than kjo.i thought fawad is 5'10"

Yup..he is 5'10"
thanks for posting all the pics on AT. and thanks Shweta for letting me know. 😛

hope all these help Fawad to have a strong foothold here gradually. It seems DP-FAWAD pic has created lot of stir and making people excited, anxious, jealous, and impatient too. wish they would do a movie together.

btw, Bw forum 's reaction to dp-fawad and fawad kjo pics are hilarious. 🤣

and let me sing for kjo holding fawad's hand so tightly - abhi na jao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nahi. 😆
there is another fawad- sanam baloch show coming up on zindagi? I mean why? not again, not another round of versatility battle. if they wanna air fawad shows, please repeat humsafar, zgh or air numm please.
Originally posted by shweta_r

Here is the video link of people entering the venue -

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ERceT04uErs

Watch from 4:00 onwards

one of the photographer's did actually say- THIS IS NOT FAIR. 😲😆

haye re, yehi baat toh hum sab kab se bol rahe hai. this is not fair FK, why are you so reclusive? thank god he is attending parties here atleast thanks to kjo I guess. 😆
chalo mere khud se baatein karne ka time khatm huya. take care all. and thanks again. 😛
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Fawad Khan:He was definitely the most unexpected guest at the party and probably attended the bash on KJo's insistence. he certainly didn't look very interested in being at the glitziest party Bollywood has seen this month!

Fawad-khan-190515

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shah-rukh-khan-alia-bhatt-sidharth-malhotra-spotted-at-deepika-padukones-piku-success-party-view-pics/

This is the prize u pay. They cluck random pose n now they will say whatever they want.
Just saw the pics of Fawad with Deepika at Piku party my word they look like a dream pair would be terrific if these two came onscreen together ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by fawadbae

This is the prize u pay. They cluck random pose n now they will say whatever they want.

As SRK would say: Better be spoken about then be ignored. 
Deepika is the most successful actress in Bollywood with success of Piku she is unstoppable. Fawad and Deepika would be the perfect fresh pairing Bollywood needs right now for a firecracker of a movie not withstanding his pairing with Aalia is also look forward to with baited breath  😉
Originally posted by Chaithali

Deepika is the most successful actress in Bollywood with success of Piku she is unstoppable. Fawad and Deepika would be the perfect fresh pairing Bollywood needs right now for a firecracker of a movie not withstanding his pairing with Aalia is also look forward to with baited breath  😉

Doesnt KJo have rights to The Fault in Our Stars desi version?
Edited by Emmjay - 8 years ago