Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
About Fox I guess they should be blamed for the expensive films they produced like BV, Bang Bang. They only distributed MNIK and thankfully will be only distributing these Dharma films. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Here is my thought on the story...
Grandfather gets ill... calls everyone home... asks peeps to run his business.. all come... younger bro lands with his girlfriend who eventually falls for the elder one...

Grandpa's company is K & S Since 1921... 

Shreya - I think the setup for a law firm would need to be more urban than a small hill station
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Here is my thought on the story...

Grandfather gets ill... calls everyone home... asks peeps to run his business.. all come... younger bro lands with his girlfriend who eventually falls for the elder one...

Grandpa's company is K & S Since 1921... 

Shreya - I think the setup for a law firm would need to be more urban than a small hill station

I too think its similar to what you said. 
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
+1 To the plot.
If its the legal eagles story line...Omar's clothes can be reused without much change?(worried)

If its the tea exporting house...we are spared
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

About Fox I guess they should be blamed for the expensive films they produced like BV, Bang Bang. They only distributed MNIK and thankfully will be only distributing these Dharma films. 

Shreya i want to know. What exactly went wrong with BV? ðŸ˜• I genuinely thought the movie will fare well. If not for a Blockbuster, i thought it perhaps will be a decent hit. BUT it went on to become such a disaster. I am not able to fathom with the fact that it bombed so badly. 

Fox indeed is a panauti these days..
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Shreya i want to know. What exactly went wrong with BV? ðŸ˜• I genuinely thought the movie will fare well. If not for a Blockbuster, i thought it perhaps will be a decent hit. BUT it went on to become such a disaster. I am not able to fathom with the fact that it bombed so badly. 

The main issue was its budget of 120cr. Anurag is used to making small films with limited budget. He was way out of his league. Not every director can handle every kind of film no matter how good he is. Then the negativity due to various things-postponements, multiple edits, news of Raveena being unhappy, news of Ranbir/Rishi being unhappy. People just waited for reviews...when those were not good either people simply skipped the film. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Originally posted by: DefLeppard

+1 To the plot.
If its the legal eagles story line...Omar's clothes can be reused without much change?(worried)

If its the tea exporting house...we are spared

Please do not think so much about Omar. Lol... He is not worth it. Surprisingly his new set of clothes were not so bad... Or am I getting used to it ?
BornHyper thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Shreya i want to know. What exactly went wrong with BV?😕I genuinely thought the movie will fare well. If not for a Blockbuster, i thought it perhaps will be a decent hit. BUT it went on to become such a disaster. I am not able to fathom with the fact that it bombed so badly.

IMO, planned disaster.. To convert black money into white
TheRager thumbnail

Please do not think so much about Omar. Lol... He is not worth it. Surprisingly his new set of clothes were not so bad... Or am I getting used to it ?

His clothes are not so bad if Fawad wears socks. 
TheRager thumbnail

IMO, planned disaster.. To convert black money into white

Some firangi black money.