he looks so Royal and elite . 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
watsup ppl? Omar's tight trousers seem to be bothering everyone ðŸ˜†
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

watsup ppl? Omar's tight trousers seem to be bothering everyone ðŸ˜†

I actually don't mind the tightness, just the length. And that too not every now and then. Thats fine. It's when ALL his pants are that size.

But anyway, these latest pics are just delishhh..
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!! FK is looking HOT in all those pictures!  How handsome is he!!!😳
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia.k_1

OMG!!!! FK is looking HOT in all those pictures! How handsome is he!!!😳

Hai na...so effortlessly 😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Party track filmed on Sid-Alia; Fawad not a part of it. Explains him taking time off for the India Today photoshoot and interview:

Do Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra kiss in their song from Kapoor & Sons Since 1921?

Mon, May 18, 2015 11:30am IST by BollywoodLife
Do Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra kiss in their song from Kapoor & Sons Since 1921?

Read on to find out our EXCLUSIVE scoop

Kapoor & Sons Since 1921 has already made us quite interested in it by casting the alleged real-life couple Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra along with the hottest Pakistani import in recent timesFawad Khan. Only recently, the film went on the floor and we have some EXCLUSIVE news about that. Did Saturday Saturday and Abhi toh party shuru hui hai make you go groovy? Well, wait till you hear Badshah and Fazilpuria's track in Kapoor & Sons. This time Ladki Beautiful Kar Gayi Chull will make you get up and dance! Alia and Sidharth dance and kiss up in the track...but wait! Do they? Read on to find out...

According to a source from sets, Alia and Sidharth shot the song in last couple of days. It has a house party theme with the two moving to the beats actively. But we hear there is no Fawad in the scene. Apparently, the Khoobsurat actor isn't part of this number which did make us a little sad but there will be other songs, we believe.

The source also mentioned that the song has a kissing sequence. Wait, don't get too excited about it because there is more kissing between the people around Alia-Sidharth than the actors themselves. The source also reveals that Alia is wearing a transparent white Kurti with white shorts which is tad revealing but is making Alia look tremendously hot. The source is pretty positive that the look will catch on!

Well, the song is very appealing and definitely has hit written all over it. Given the slow yet foot-tapping nature of the beats in the song, it could be an interesting video to watch! For more, stay tuned to this space!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/do-alia-bhatt-and-sidharth-malhotra-kiss-in-their-song-for-kapoor-and-sons/

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shweta_r

^^ what shady lyrics... 

What is the meaning of chull? 
KS also had some weird lyrics. 
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DefLeppard

I just had my Zaroon "ullu ka patta" moment now...(remember that guest house lawn post dinner...he calls Kashaf...plans to say something...does talk something else...)...I know...we all know it by heart...

I ordered food from freshmenu...and forgot to change the shipping address from home to office. My mom gets the food delivered home. . Now what? ðŸ˜•

u can call her and say a belated " Happy mother day" treat for u ...😛 Edited by Isa_de - 8 years ago
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail