Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

The jacket and styling looks a bit like this one.

Trousers I agree isnt two sizes short.

Embedded image permalink
Some of Omar's formals do have properly sized trousers.

That's the thing. Omar doesn't really do stripe over stripe. His pants are short and tight, and mostly solids. These pants are striped, long and loose. Actually the jacket and pants look a size larger than FK's. Just a sloppy job.

Or hey, maybe we are over analyzing, and maybe this is a costume for the movie? Fawad's character could be of a loser brother with no dressing sense. 
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is he WEARING?🀒
Is he going to jail.?πŸ˜† that suit reminds me of jail dressing
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Mehwish: Yes the trousers actually look sloppy. I actually have full faith in Omar giving weird stuff to Fawad. πŸ˜†I just hope this isnt for the movie and Omar isnt styling Fawad for the movie either.  Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Are you kidding me ? People go ga ga over Omar's clothing line?😳He makes FK wear such horrendous clothingπŸ₯±. And that suit he's wearing in the recent pic looks bizarre too. And i did think it was one from Omar ka collection but since the trousers were full length i had my doubtsπŸ˜†

Abhilasha styled him the best! Don't remember a single event/promotional activity for KS where he did not look great.😳

We sre the saner ones sis.
Check his twitter handle 😲 all go gaga without seeing that he's wearing a striped bed sheets also he has to stay away from OF for our eyes.y eyes can't take this torture
TheRager thumbnail
Atif on Fawad:

What's your equation with Fawad Khan?

He's a dear friend who used to sing with his band earlier. Their single was a hit but the album didn't do well and he moved to acting. He was appreciated in the TV serial Hum Safar and now is doing really well in Bollywood.
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/Ill-act-in-a-Bwood-film-by-the-year-end-Atif-Aslam/articleshow/47304565.cms?
-Phantom- thumbnail

@Mehwish: Yes the trousers actually look sloppy. I actually have full faith in Omar giving weird stuff to Fawad. πŸ˜†I just hope this isnt for the movie and Omar isnt styling Fawad for the movie either

Nooo!!
-Phantom- thumbnail

Atif on Fawad:

What's your equation with Fawad Khan?

He's a dear friend who used to sing with his band earlier. Their single was a hit but the album didn't do well and he moved to acting. He was appreciated in the TV serial Hum Safar and now is doing really well in Bollywood.
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/Ill-act-in-a-Bwood-film-by-the-year-end-Atif-Aslam/articleshow/47304565.cms?

lol every Pakistani artist now has to have an answer prepared about Fawad πŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I do not think that this is the styling for the movie... The suit is bad, but appears worse because of the white shoes/sneakers...
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emmjay

lol every Pakistani artist now has to have an answer prepared about Fawad πŸ˜†

Its like how every BW has to mandatorily speak about the Khans. πŸ˜†
But Ali and now Atif give condescending replies about Fawad.
-Phantom- thumbnail

Its like how every BW has to mandatorily speak about the Khans. πŸ˜†
But Ali and now Atif give condescending replies about Fawad.

J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y.