~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 39

Posted: 8 years ago
Is there anyway to give FK feedback? I mean on twitter everyone goes gaga over what he wears from Omar. He has no way of knowing how bad it looks. 
Originally posted by Emmjay

Why horizontal stripes is what I wanna know!

Looks like these are his clothes.
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Is there anyway to give FK feedback? I mean on twitter everyone goes gaga over what he wears from Omar. He has no way of knowing how bad it looks.

Yes please do. ppl go gaga without giving authentic reviews.tell sadaf she is on fb.
Are you kidding me ? People go ga ga over Omar's clothing line? πŸ˜³ He makes FK wear such horrendous clothingπŸ₯±. And that suit he's wearing in the recent pic looks bizarre too. And i did think it was one from Omar ka collection but since the trousers were full length i had my doubts πŸ˜† 
Abhilasha styled him the best! Don't remember a single event/promotional activity for KS where he did not look great. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Are you kidding me ? People go ga ga over Omar's clothing line? πŸ˜³ He makes FK wear such horrendous clothingπŸ₯±. And that suit he's wearing in the recent pic looks bizarre too. And i did think it was one from Omar ka collection but since the trousers were full length i had my doubts πŸ˜† 
Abhilasha styled him the best! Don't remember a single event/promotional activity for KS where he did not look great. πŸ˜³

Omar made up for the trousers with the horrendous matching jacket.
You should see all fans go gaga over Fawad in Omar's clothes on twitter. Sometimes I wonder if we are seeing the same things. πŸ˜†
This dress of FK at Sofitel ...so reminded me of the movie "Sound of Music"...where Maria cuts the drapes to make dresses. LOL
Maybe the designer(Omar) found inspiration in them.πŸ˜›
Does he have to oblige to all the experiments?

From the jacket it looks like Omar only.
I think he must get Abhilasha back. But maybe she works with only Rhea. Either way he must get a proper Indian designer for his India trips atleast.

The only reason I have very strong doubts about it being Omar this time is because Omar has been pushing those awful short trousers with all his might. Not a single photo of Fawad wearing Omar with normal length trousers. I think he wants to take credit for it if and when those short trousers become the 'next big thing'. 

And it's not FK's personal style either. I have been following him for a LONG time, even before he used to wear designer labels (which started after Humsafar's success). Either this is some other designer trying to move his 'Navy slash Circus' line through FK or it is Omar who forgot to chop off a few feet off his trousers in a hurry. But I'm doubtful about the latter for reasons mentioned above.

Anyway, FK is VERY lucky he has a face like that or he would be completely trashed for his wardrobe.
Originally posted by DefLeppard

This dress of FK at Sofitel ...so reminded me of the movie "Sound of Music"...where Maria cuts the drapes to make dresses. LOL
Maybe the designer(Omar) found inspiration in them.πŸ˜›
Does he have to oblige to all the experiments?

Exactly! I blame Fawad equally. One should look at the mirror before stepping out.

Omar made up for the trousers with the horrendous matching jacket.
You should see all fans go gaga over Fawad in Omar's clothes on twitter. Sometimes I wonder if we are seeing the same things. πŸ˜†

Guruma...remember Sundas is FK's ainak?...not them. Hence we see it differently?πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Emmjay

The only reason I have very strong doubts about it being Omar this time is because Omar has been pushing those awful short trousers with all his might. Not a single photo of Fawad wearing Omar with normal length trousers. I think he wants to take credit for it if and when those short trousers become the 'next big thing'. 

And it's not FK's personal style either. I have been following him for a LONG time, even before he used to wear designer labels (which started after Humsafar's success). Either this is some other designer trying to move his 'Navy slash Circus' line through FK or it is Omar who forgot to chop off a few feet off his trousers in a hurry. But I'm doubtful about the latter for reasons mentioned above.

Anyway, FK is VERY lucky he has a face like that or he would be completely trashed for his wardrobe.

The jacket and styling looks a bit like this one.
Trousers I agree isnt two sizes short.

Embedded image permalink
Some of Omar's formals do have properly sized trousers.
Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago