BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Keep Calm and wait for FK's next film
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Ok...anyways I believe what is front of me ie KJo confirming shoot has started and FK-Alia pic in MM.

+1
On boarding is happening for sure. We will wait for more pics, updates
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Looks like Zindagi is going to telecast Akbari Asghari soon. 

Yay!
Hi guys...just saw Jitu's tweet...😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Keep Calm and wait for FK's next film

It should be..keep calm and drool at Fawad pics.😆
TheRager thumbnail
Waise this Sunday we have to brace up for Fawad in Omar's work. 
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

God save us😭
BornHyper thumbnail

Saari khushi par paani pher diya 
TheRager thumbnail
Pata nahin trousers ka kya naap hoga. I hope its not of Fawad's second child. ðŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Fawad deleted the Filmfare tweet he retweeted...

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/story.aspx?id=78782&boxid=40641&ed_date=2015-05-15&ed_code=820004&ed_page=4

Battle For Bittora delayed again?

Recently, producer Rhea Kapoor announced that the Fawad Khan-Sonam Kapoor starrer, which is based on Anuja Chauhan's book Battle for Bittora will go on the floors in June. However, there seems to be a delay in the schedule once again as the director Shashanka Ghosh and Rhea have a lot of creative differences. They both aren't on the same page and that, we hear is causing a lot of delay in the film. Our source reveals, "Rhea has reportedly decided to put the film on hold until the two sort their differences out. She is being extra cautious this time as she doesn't want a repeat of last time. Shashanka directed Khubsoorat that managed to get good reviews but didn't quite live upto the expectations at the box-office. Fawad, meanwhile, has just begun shooting for Kapoor & Sons with Sidsharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Bombay velvet crashed, did i read right ? :O

Girls do not get upset at Sid-Aloo shippers and their nonsense, just get happy that they are insecure about Fawad's presence in the film. 

I don't know whether to b happy or sad about Bombay velvet for becoming such a big flop...it didn't get any opening...critics and viwers both saying all that glitters is not gold...I don't know whether to b happy or sad about it...because I didn't want it to b a very big hit as I dont want kjo to become an actor at an Buddha age like KUNAL and ruin anymore movies...I like him offscreen as a director producer host judge but not as an actor plz ...so this flop will at least put kjo hero dreams to rest vid feeling bad for ranbir and anushka ...I really wanted this pair to work ...but i hv to admit i didn't find any chemistry between ranbir anushka the way he has with sonam and deepika.katrina...even with bips he looked nice in bachna aye haseeno but other than these I don't see his chem with anyone else...I was really surprised why ranbir anushka isn't clicking ...now i really wish he does a film with sonakshi kangana parineeti...want a change now 

Another reason why the film didn't get the attention is because all the songs of this movie are literally PATHETIC...Roy a yeast got an opening for the songs but Bombay velvet songs were so faltu and a torture to the ears that what can i say