~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 21

Posted: 8 years ago
Heard tremors felt in Delhi, WB , Mumbai, Punjab too.. Hope everyone's safe and fine.. Tc all.
Earthquake again in Delhi...Every thing was dancing for 1 min...Hope and pray that every1 is ok...😳
Originally posted by Isa_de

Earthquake again in Delhi...Every thing was dancing for 1 min...Hope and pray that every1 is ok...😳

I know its getting unnerving.. 

If you've been wondering why actor Fawad Khan has been spotted only infrequently after making a princely Bollywood debut in Sonam Kapoor's Khoobsurat, it's because he's a super busy man back home in Pakistan. We have exclusive pictures from behind-The menswear collection - in cotton, linen, wool and silk - is inspired by French actor Alain Delon's films from the 1970s. Designer Omar Farooq describes Fawad as the 'Alain Delon of Pakistan.'

The campaign was shot in Pakistani interior designer Mian Ahad's home, which was a pleasant surprise for his neighbours. Mr Farooq says, "We did not notify the residents of Mian Ahad's building that he would be coming, and news spread pretty fast that he was there. Pretty soon, he was being swarmed for pictures! He's very patient and polite with fans, though."

On why he chose Fawad as the brand ambassador for his label, Mr Farooq said, "There is no one quite like him in Pakistan. He is truly the epitome of what a man should be."

Fawad, suave in suit. He will be next seen in Karan Johar's Kapoor and Sons, co-starring Alia Bhatt,Sidharth Malhotra and Rishi Kapoor. He will team up again with Sonam inBattle For Bittora and has also reportedly been signed by Reema Kagti for her next film co-starring Priyanka Chopra.

Edited by shweta_r - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shweta_r

I know its getting unnerving.. 
10 ppl dead in Bihar😭 Edited by Isa_de - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Isa_de

19 ppl dead in Bihar😭

😲 So sad.. I hope our PM focuses on our country too
Why does Omar stitch clothes two sizes small for Fawad?
Ranveer Singh following Fawad on Twitter ☢️
Something coming up with these two?
FK is following Rishi Kapoor. and pepsi pakistan...😛
Originally posted by shweta_r

If you've been wondering why actor Fawad Khan has been spotted only infrequently after making...

I hope this is his look in K&S