Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

^^^Such terrible grammar of this article. 1cr sounds very less to me. They cant expect Fawad to work for 1 lakh. ðŸ˜†

Yes.. and as far i know Pakistani rupee is cheaper than Indian Rupee... so 1 Cr will actually covert in 60 L or so... anyways!!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Yes.. and as far i know Pakistani rupee is cheaper than Indian Rupee... so 1 Cr will actually covert in 60 L or so... anyways!!!!

Fawad will probably get this much or more in India...and he is new here. There toh he is superstar. Koi toh aukaad honi chaiye. ðŸ˜†
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pakistani rupee is even less valued than Bangladeshi Taka. 1 cr Paki rupee equals 70 lac or so Bangla Taka.

Fawad should act in a Bengali film. Indo-Bangla makes regular joint ventures. Fawad should star in one of them for his Bangladeshi fans. He can earn more than doing Pakistani film for sure.
TheRager thumbnail
Looks like Shashanka IS directing BFB. 

Not directing Nasseruddin Shah in my next, says 'Khoobsurat' director

IANS | May 11, 2015, 03.01 PM ISTFilmmaker Shashanka Ghosh, who last directed Sonam Kapoor-starrer "Khoobsurat", has belied reports that he will direct veteran actor Nasseruddin Shah in his next project.

Rumour mills were abuzz that Ghosh will helm a comedy film starring Naseruddin. But the director told IANS: "I really don't know where this news is coming from. I would love to work with Naseruddin Shah, but these reports are not true. I am not directing Naseruddin Shah in my next film."

"I would like to clarify that its absolutely not true," added Ghosh, who has also earlier directed movies like "Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II", "Quick Gun Murugun" and "Mumbai Cutting".

There was also news that he will direct the movie adaptation of Anuja Chauhan's "Battle For Bittora" for Anil Kapoor's banner.

To that, Ghosh said: "We are still developing the script and its too early to reveal anything right now."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Not-directing-Nasseruddin-Shah-in-my-next-says-Khoobsurat-director/articleshow/47232372.cms
TheRager thumbnail
Kuch bhi!
FAWAD'S CAREER HITS A ROADBLOCK
Rachana Dubey Sharma11-May-2015 12:24 PM
REACTOMETER
WOW 0 %
LOL 0 %
W*F 0 %
OMG 0 %
BBK 0 %

The  newest Khan in Bollywood is having a bit of a tough time 

Fawad Khan-Sonam Kapoor starrer, which is based on Anuja Chauhan's bookBattle for Bittora, has gone for a toss.

The film's producer Rhea Kapoor and director Shashanka Ghosh are not on the same page. A source says, "Rhea and Shashanka have had serious creative differences."

9xe.com has it that Rhea has decided not to go ahead with the film until they sort out their issues.

Clearly, Anil Kapoor's elder daughter is taking no chances when it comes to her next venture after Khoobsurat failed to live up to expectations. Khubsoorat too was directed by Shashanka.

Sure, Fawad's just begun shooting for Kapoor & Sons with Siddharth Malhotra andAlia Bhatt and he's got a cameo in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, and possibly even the role ofLakhan in the remake of Ram Lakhan--- but this is his first taste of a setback. We don't know it it has hit him hard but he has been definitely served the notice: You win some, You lose some.

(Tune in to 9XE.com The Show on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9 pm and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1 pm on 9XM)

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bfb is still in the scripting stage? Then why did the writer say she liked the final draft of screenplay? And rhea is postponing the film as there are differences between her and Shashank ghosh? Then why is there so many article circulated on the same saying shoot starts in june and sonam look is this and that? Her sis is not in news kya? I think cannes is in offering and Sonam has lot of milestine moments and photos to spare us with false pr articles. Sorry if I offend any, must say yhe desoeration of kapoors to reassure Fawad is surely part of b4b and he actully prepping for this role only shows their pathetic need to use his name. Sadly Fawad obliges to obey them feeling indebted.
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Bfb is still in the scripting stage? Then why did the writer say she liked the final draft of screenplay? And rhea is postponing the film as there are differences between her and Shashank ghosh? Then why is there so many article circulated on the same saying shoot starts in june and sonam look is this and that? Her sis is not in news kya? I think cannes is in offering and Sonam has lot of milestine moments and photos to spare us with false pr articles. Sorry if I offend any, must say yhe desoeration of kapoors to reassure Fawad is surely part of b4b and he actully prepping for this role only shows their pathetic need to use his name. Sadly Fawad obliges to obey them feeling indebted.

Fawad has already reassured them by retweeting! 

IMO, more than being indebted to the Kapoors, its about FK agreeing to work with a team he likes and feels comfortable with... and possibly has faith on!

BornHyper thumbnail
@_fawadakhan_: Good Luck to all of us! https://t.co/J09O7SiNcE
TheRager thumbnail

@_fawadakhan_: Good Luck to all of us! https://t.co/J09O7SiNcE

What's in that link?
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Fawad has already reassured them by retweeting!

IMO, more than being indebted to the Kapoors, its about FK agreeing to work with a team he likes and feels comfortable with... and possibly has faith on!

Yup may be. None of us dont know on what basis he chooses peojects and what thought pricess he has while finalising a deal. Upto him. But innumerable number of aetucles giving infos about shoiti g date, fawad's preps, sonam 's short haired look and then this prohect is delayed due to creative differences shows there is absolute no significant planning or desireto make the project any time soon, circulation of articles is to grab eyeballs to keep the film afloat.

And fawad's twitter handle retweets insignificant things like this but forgets to retweet about hus next film going on floors. I wish Fawad was more proper using that handle. Its all about whims of his team. Jab man kya log in karke ek aadh tweet kar diya. Yesterday main cast and crew did tweet about kapoor and sons except fawad handle. I wish it was otherwise. This is bollywood, not an industry where his status is like a national superstar. He needs to follow the rules of the game.