Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Maybe Shashanka isnt directing it. Also I re-read the Mumbai Mirror article. It looks like both Sonam and Fawad will juggle BFB with other films. Hence the June date.

Hope he is not. Btw, no announcement yet in support cast of KS as well or the music director
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Hope he is not. Btw, no announcement yet in support cast of KS as well or the music director

Yes...but now they are talking about BFB frequently. Even Anuja Chauhan said she liked the final script and the casting plus the news that Sonam will sport a bob.
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Katrina Kaif to star with Fawad Khan in YRF's next?

We recently heard the buzz that Fawad Khan has signed a three film deal with YRF. News now has it that he will also star in a YRF which features Katrina Kaif as the female lead. This buzz was also sparked by the fact that Katrina was spotted at Yash Raj Studios a couple of days back. Though there have been no official confirmations, a little birdie tells us that we could very well be hearing more on this soon.

Katrina is currently busy with the projects, 'Jagga Jasoos', 'Phantom' and 'Fitoor'. She last worked for YRF in the Yash Chopra movie opposite SRK, 'Jab Tak Hain Jaan'. Fawad on the other hand, has just begun working on the Karan Johar movie 'Kapoor & Sons'.

What do you think of this hot pair?

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/katrina-kaif/katrina-kaif-star-fawad-khan-yrfs-next

Edited by Smiley-786 - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Marwa Abo-elfotoh @elfotoh_abo

Unseen pic from Samsung S6 lunch in Lahore #FawadKhan

Embedded image permalink
#FawadKhan #Sadaf #Aayaan
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally...Zindagi get attention...err...tension for airing Dastan :-)

http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/Notice-to-Zindagi-channel-on-pro-Pak-serial/articleshow/47218707.cms
TheRager thumbnail
Dastaan was underwhelming for me in the end. I think it wasnt worth all the trouble. Zindagi should have stuck to safer shows. Now probably they wont allow a retelecast. This might be the reason why they couldnt wait to end it. 
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As you had mentioned earlier, "period love triangle" is the best treatment for it.
Zaroon was more intoxicating for us...i guess. 😳
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

As you had mentioned earlier, "period love triangle" is the best treatment for it.
Zaroon was more intoxicating for us...i guess. 😳

Yup period love triangle or a period its complicated love story should be what it should be categorized into.
Zaroon was definitely the most intoxicating...and so was ZGH. No wonder Fawad always rates it higher than his other works.
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is Fawad Khan representing Pakistan or India in Bangladesh? So weird to see him giving namaste in Bangladesh because Pakistanis don't use such greetings. I am not offending anyone. Just saying.

TheRager thumbnail
^^^He is representing his fans from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Btw dont Bangladeshi greet like that?
Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago