~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
SidM on K&S:

Have you started working on your next, which will be directed by Shakun Batra?

We are prepping for it currently; that's why I have lost some weight. It's exciting because after Ek Villain (2014), in which I was mostly intense and quiet, it's good to get onepage-long dialogues. It's a small film, so we will finish it fast. Then I will start work on Nitya Mehra's film (also starring Katrina Kaif), which will take longer to finish because the story spans a considerable period of time, and the film will be shot on multiple locations.

^ Ahan.. Preparations are on swing then. Alright. But where is FK😕 Inst he back in India yet?
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

I am losing interest in Fawad. I come here...post stuff but that craze from last year is gone thanks to no work of his which we can watch.

Same here and that is why he needs to start shooting soon

SidM on K&S:

Have you started working on your next, which will be directed by Shakun Batra?

We are prepping for it currently; that's why I have lost some weight. It's exciting because after Ek Villain (2014), in which I was mostly intense and quiet, it's good to get onepage-long dialogues. It's a small film, so we will finish it fast. Then I will start work on Nitya Mehra's film (also starring Katrina Kaif), which will take longer to finish because the story spans a considerable period of time, and the film will be shot on multiple locations.

Does it sound that K&S will be a low budget one from dharma? Good to get some news though
Originally posted by shweta_r

Does it sound that K&S will be a low budget one from dharma? Good to get some news though

Sounds really low budget to me. 
Originally posted by sia.k_1

^ Ahan.. Preparations are on swing then. Alright. But where is FK😕 Inst he back in India yet?

Must be in Lahore plotting his next set of sartorial choices along with Omar. 
Awww...some one is upset !

This AT has become a hare,
Cuz our FK is resting in his lair,
Our Guruma is best with her wry
A time for bheja fry??
Edit-
So pls letz not stray :-)Edited by DefLeppard - 8 years ago

Sounds really low budget to me. 

Or maybe Sid has a small role (as pointed by you)
Originally posted by shweta_r

Now the news of BFB makes more sense... I guess they would have known about PC's other commitments

I am not even worrying about FK's other projects. I hope he starts shooting for K&S... We have waited for too long and I am losing my patience now.

Maybe they ll sign some other actress for Mr Chalu now? To be honest i wasnt too thrilled abt Fawad with PC...😳
BTS from Omar Shoot...

Awwweee.. the side profile 

Edited by shweta_r - 8 years ago