Zindagi Channel

~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 6

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Apparently #PakistaniMen like @_fawadakhan_ are the 3rd sexiest in the world!What are yr thoughts?Tell @DJNoreenKhan

If it were only for Pak men like FK, they would be #1... but the others kind of balance out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

It's almost getting a month since #FawadKhan arrived in Bangladesh.. Feeling Nostalgic :/ (Some #UNSEEN sneak peak)

(#UNSEEN sneak peak 2)
TheRager thumbnail
( #UNSEEN sneak peak 3 )
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hello ppl..

He ws looking so handsome  in dhaka pics..minus that big  flower 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This thread needs some FK news/pics to get it going on jet speed.๐Ÿ˜† Bahut khamoshi hain๐Ÿ˜›
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.missmalini.com/2015/05/07/fawad-khan-to-sign-a-three-film-deal-with-yash-raj-films-now/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

THAT's KHANTISTIC!!!

Fawad Khan To Sign A Three-Film Deal With Yash Raj Films Now?

Posted by Aayushi Bhargava
May 7, 2015

This pardesi is on a roll. I think he needs to move to India STAT! If rumours are to be believed, Fawad Khan might just sign a 3-film deal with Yash Raj Films. At the moment, he's already shooting for Kapoor And Sons with Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt; and Battle Of Bittora opposite Sonam Kapoor. That's not all! He has a Reema Kagti movie lined up withPriyanka Chopra, tentatively titled Mr. Chalu and a Sohail Khan Production. Now, on top of these 4 films, he has another 3-movie deal?!

Fawad Khan (Source: Tumblr @isakeena-pak)

Boy, never has any newcomer got so many movies in line right after his first film. His zindagi is definitely gulzar right now!

*Fingers crossed* Aren't you guys excited?

Edited by shweta_r - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
LOL!
sheetal bamrah @sheetaly  

Was busy on his phone

Embedded image permalink
TheRager thumbnail
WHATSAPP
  EMAIL

Like all self-professed armchair philosophers, I spend far too much time badgering people to debate with me on things that matter:

Who will be the next leader of the free world?'

Which nation will be the next superpower?'

Where do I have to go to find some of the world's sexiest men?'

According to a destination dating website, MissTravel, the question to the latter has been right in front of me all along.

Apparently, our very own Pakistan is host to the world's third sexiest population of men. Obviously, my first reaction was a howl of despair.

This article is full of lies! Why the hell am I still single?

My next reaction was confusion - why on earth did Pakistani women not make this list?

Has the author seen Pakistan's female population? We only happen to be a casually blessed nation full of equal parts dark-eyed, bronze-skinned and green-eyed, golden-haired beauties.

But then, in a moment of clarity, one profoundly staggering truth dawned on me. Clearly, Fawad Khan, Zayn Malik and Imran Khan have single-handedly saved Pakistan's fairly-tarnished face.

Also read: Pakistanis hotter than Indians, Buzzfeed India editor says

To Pakistanis everywhere, I say: Yes, we live in bad times, but isn't it times like these in which a nation and its people need fortifying the most? And so, to verify the accuracy of Pakistan's first positive ranking in forever, I have carefully curated a list of Pakistan's sexiest men. Feast now, thank me later.

Not-so-legal disclaimer: Facts matter little. The list below is my personal opinion and therefore just a soliloquy.

1. Fawad Khan

Currently the new pin-up boy of Bollywood, Fawad Khan has been charming Pakistanis for many years, as evidenced by a clearly insane base of Pakistani female fans, ranging from ages 2 to 70.

Winning all sorts of awards, signing the hottest B-wood movies, and refusing to do not-so-halal scenes, Fawad Khan currently represents all of Pakistan; distilled crystalline into one single utterance of the word sexy'. In his Bollywood debut, Khoobsurat, he played himself (i.e. prince charming).

Following Khoobsurat, I permanently refuse to watch any film that shows him as less than a prince.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1180342/in-defence-of-pakistani-men-allegedly-worlds-third-sexiest

TheRager thumbnail
sheetal bamrah @sheetaly  

I think this is unseen as well.

Embedded image permalink
TheRager thumbnail
Fawad Khan FC @TeamFawadAKhan  

Aren't they beautiful together? Fawad Khan with wife at @Samsung_Pak S6 launch event in Lahore. #TBT

Fawad Afzal Khan
Embedded image permalink