Mannan FF~~ Memories~~

Ameena5500 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Everyone.

I am new here. After reading alot of amazing Manna ss and ff I couldn't control myself from writting this one. I hope you would like it. It's my first attempt, so please bare with me guys...

Memories!!

"No matter how much suffering you went through,

you never wanted to let go of those memories."

Haruki Murakami

Prologue

A lone tear escaped her eyes, as she glance at her home for the one last time. It was hard for her to leave her mother but it was time to lift the burden off her chest.As the darkness was vaninshing away with the arrival of sunrise, there she was walking away with hopes and promises by her side. A lady in her mid 50s entered the pink bedroom to wake her beautiful daughter. She pulled the duvet away and found pillows piled up in her place.She looked for her In the every nook and corner of the huge mansion but there was no sighn of her.

'Mam, there's a letter for you.' the servant handover the letter to her.
She unfolded the letter and started to read it
Dear Mom.

I know my decision will hurt you but mom I have to fulfil Dad's promise. I need to meet them and ask that why did they left us alone. I can't see you surviving with this guilt anymore and now its time for the Malhotra's to answer my questions . Nyonika had done enough damages in our lifes but now I won't let her win. I am going to get my answers .Your Nandini is not weak mom. I promise, i will return with all my answers. Till then, take care of yourself.

With Love,

Nandini.

The letter fell of from her hands with tears wetting her cheeks. She knew her daughter was capable of taking care of herself but still she was an innocent. She tried every way to contact her but was unable to find her. She wrote and email to her with a hope that she will read it someday.

so guys, here is the prologue. Please do give your views about it. 😊 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm concept
sounds interesting
cont soon
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice start
but one ques that if mr malhotra dumped nandu and her mom and married or in realationship with nyonica so will nandu and manik(if manik is nyonica son) will step brother and sister???
Cont soon
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Happy that you couldn't stop yourself and started to write
Its very interesting and I hope you write longer chapters 
Natashaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nyccc start continue sooon its intresting and Congo 4 the new story girl wlcm to the forum
SONIAGHOSH thumbnail
awesome start continue soon
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...love this concept...
starflee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ameena5500

Hello Everyone.

I am new here. After reading alot of amazing Manna ss and ff I couldn't control myself from writting this one. I hope you would like it. It's my first attempt, so please bare with me guys...

Memories!!

"No matter how much suffering you went through,

you never wanted to let go of those memories."

Haruki Murakami

Prologue

A lone tear escaped her eyes, as she glance at her home for the one last time. It was hard for her to leave her mother but it was time to lift the burden off her chest.As the darkness was vaninshing away with the arrival of sunrise, there she was walking away with hopes and promises by her side. A lady in her mid 50s entered the pink bedroom to wake her beautiful daughter. She pulled the duvet away and found pillows piled up in her place.She looked for her In the every nook and corner of the huge mansion but there was no sighn of her.

'Mam, there's a letter for you.' the servant handover the letter to her.
She unfolded the letter and started to read it
Dear Mom.

I know my decision will hurt you but mom I have to fulfil Dad's promise. I need to meet them and ask that why did they left us alone. I can't see you surviving with this guilt anymore and now its time for the Malhotra's to answer my questions . Nyonika had done enough damages in our lifes but now I won't let her win. I am going to get my answers .Your Nandini is not weak mom. I promise, i will return with all my answers. Till then, take care of yourself.

With Love,

Nandini.

The letter fell of from her hands with tears wetting her cheeks. She knew her daughter was capable of taking care of herself but still she was an innocent. She tried every way to contact her but was unable to find her. She wrote and email to her with a hope that she will read it someday.

so guys, here is the prologue. Please do give your views about it. 😊 😊

Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting
continue soon <3
do pm me