Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why no linkup of sonam ? (Page 6)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Originally posted by LondonDarling

Wow. Just wow. Do some of you thrive on hating people you don't know? It's okay to dislike celebrities but to hate someone to this extent?

IKR ? .. #CruelIF ...   Cry   LOL

Now take your moral lectures to your home .. ciao .. Big smile
I was wondering, what's so hateful abt this topic??
Care to enlighten me, since you seem to get it??

Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 03 May 2015 at 8:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishna--Pro.vo.King--

LondonDarling Senior Member
LondonDarling
LondonDarling

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Wow. Just wow. Do some of you thrive on hating people you don't know? It's okay to dislike celebrities but to hate someone to this extent?

I can say the same to you.  Take your hate and go home.  Ciao. 
--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

I can say the same to you. Take your hate and go home. Ciao.

Sure enough .. but my hate is exactly where it belongs , I dont take it home .. LOL .. now as for your preaching , nobody needs that shit here , so get your shit together woman .. no point in going bonkers over celeb criticisms .. you look like you could do well with a little bit of burnol .. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

DianaPrince IF-Sizzlerz
DianaPrince
DianaPrince

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL
LondonDarling Senior Member
LondonDarling
LondonDarling

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Sure enough .. but my hate is exactly where it belongs , I dont take it home .. LOL .. now as for your preaching , nobody needs that shit here , so get your shit together woman .. no point in going bonkers over celeb criticisms .. you look like you could do well with a little bit of burnol .. LOL

Nobody needs your shit here as well. Last time I checked, you don't own this forum so if you can post all your hateful shit than I can post my "preaching" too.

I need burnol? You are the only one who felt attacked by my post so maybe you need to take a step away and don't give yourself so much importance. Every time I post something you come out of nowhere to comment.

I rather be a preacher and than a hateful idiot. Ignoring you from now on. I don't have time for such negative hateful people in my life. Yes, go on use some laughing emojis trying to make yourself look cool.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaamchornisunflower52Angel-likeDevil

--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Nobody needs your shit here as well. Last time I checked, you don't own this forum so if you can post all your hateful shit than I can post my "preaching" too.

I need burnol? You are the only one who felt attacked by my post so maybe you need to take a step away and don't give yourself so much importance. Every time I post something you come out of nowhere to comment.

I rather be a preacher and than a hateful idiot. Ignoring you from now on. I don't have time for such negative hateful people in my life. Yes, go on use some laughing emojis trying to make yourself look cool.

Lol .. Here -> LOL   LOL

You think I jump out of nowhere ? .. if you had taken the time to review your post before posting it, may be you would have known better .. you call out on people via preaching & then what did you expect ? .. garlands ? LOL .. next time , take time to think through & post only if you are well prepared to receive it as well as you dish out .. dont spew your nonsense preaches if you find the retorts that unbearable ... LOL
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
@ LondonDarling

No i dont own the forum..lol..Everybody is free to comment on celebs & topic posts here & so are you .. celeb criticisms/bashing as well as celeb appreciation/drooling is a part of this forum's culture .. but what you can't expect is ,for you to attack members via preaching and not have them retort , which is what happened both the times I had an encounter with you .. so long as you take care of that , you are a free member just like everybody else ..write whatever shit you want .. LOL

Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 03 May 2015 at 10:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriRani

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by shrikrishna

Originally posted by ivory-pearl

Maybe cos she is not good looking nor sexy enough for men? also including her repulsive personality along with her materialistic attitude is off-putting.

also go and the watch KWK episodes where all the men ranked her the lowest in the sexy department LOLLOL

What?? lowest in sexy department?
Damn all mens are HATERZZZ and make no sense.Ma Sona baccha looks princess <3

Like I have said all along, Sonam's biggest drawback as a commercial BW actress is she can't attract the male audience. That's why her films don't do well even when they are not that bad. Majority of her fans are female. Take this forum for example. I only know of two male Sonam fans on here. LOL

I actually played this game with my guy friends and they always rank katrina and sonam at the bottom. Sonam in particular looks like she's in high school or is very innocent--there's no raw sex appeal. Even when she looks sexy in photoshoots; there's something about the sexiness that PC, Deepika, Esha Deol, Lisa Haydon have that she just doesn't.

WORD on the films not doing well part. If she had a bigger male fanbase, it'd be a different story. 

Katrina too? All men, who I know and who know Kat, like her for obvious reasons. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pro.vo.King--Hazardous

Go to top