Users

Frequent Posters

LondonDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

IKR ? .. #CruelIF ...   ðŸ˜­   ðŸ˜†

Now take your moral lectures to your home .. ciao .. 😃

I can say the same to you.  Take your hate and go home.  Ciao. 
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LondonDarling

I can say the same to you. Take your hate and go home. Ciao.

Sure enough .. but my hate is exactly where it belongs , I dont take it home .. 😆 .. now as for your preaching , nobody needs that shit here , so get your shit together woman .. no point in going bonkers over celeb criticisms .. you look like you could do well with a little bit of burnol .. 😆
LondonDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Sure enough .. but my hate is exactly where it belongs , I dont take it home .. 😆 .. now as for your preaching , nobody needs that shit here , so get your shit together woman .. no point in going bonkers over celeb criticisms .. you look like you could do well with a little bit of burnol .. 😆

Nobody needs your shit here as well. Last time I checked, you don't own this forum so if you can post all your hateful shit than I can post my "preaching" too.

I need burnol? You are the only one who felt attacked by my post so maybe you need to take a step away and don't give yourself so much importance. Every time I post something you come out of nowhere to comment.

I rather be a preacher and than a hateful idiot. Ignoring you from now on. I don't have time for such negative hateful people in my life. Yes, go on use some laughing emojis trying to make yourself look cool.
Originally posted by: LondonDarling

Nobody needs your shit here as well. Last time I checked, you don't own this forum so if you can post all your hateful shit than I can post my "preaching" too.

I need burnol? You are the only one who felt attacked by my post so maybe you need to take a step away and don't give yourself so much importance. Every time I post something you come out of nowhere to comment.

I rather be a preacher and than a hateful idiot. Ignoring you from now on. I don't have time for such negative hateful people in my life. Yes, go on use some laughing emojis trying to make yourself look cool.

Lol .. Here -> 😆   ðŸ˜†

You think I jump out of nowhere ? .. if you had taken the time to review your post before posting it, may be you would have known better .. you call out on people via preaching & then what did you expect ? .. garlands ? 😆 .. next time , take time to think through & post only if you are well prepared to receive it as well as you dish out .. dont spew your nonsense preaches if you find the retorts that unbearable ... 😆
@ LondonDarling

No i dont own the forum..lol..Everybody is free to comment on celebs & topic posts here & so are you .. celeb criticisms/bashing as well as celeb appreciation/drooling is a part of this forum's culture .. but what you can't expect is ,for you to attack members via preaching and not have them retort , which is what happened both the times I had an encounter with you .. so long as you take care of that , you are a free member just like everybody else ..write whatever shit you want .. 😆Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

I actually played this game with my guy friends and they always rank katrina and sonam at the bottom. Sonam in particular looks like she's in high school or is very innocent--there's no raw sex appeal. Even when she looks sexy in photoshoots; there's something about the sexiness that PC, Deepika, Esha Deol, Lisa Haydon have that she just doesn't.

WORD on the films not doing well part. If she had a bigger male fanbase, it'd be a different story. 

Katrina too? All men, who I know and who know Kat, like her for obvious reasons. 
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who cares about Sonam and her affairs...She is no Deepika Padukone...😆
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Like I have said all along, Sonam's biggest drawback as a commercial BW actress is she can't attract the male audience. That's why her films don't do well even when they are not that bad. Majority of her fans are female. Take this forum for example. I only know of two male Sonam fans on here. 😆

I don't know i am included in this or not .I am a man and I am her fan .Most men choose sex appeal on basis of size of women's boobs and ass ..I found her sexy in Saawariya because of her nose pin .She looked sexy to me in that film ..A rare combo of sexy appeal and innocence  in Saakina
Edited by Jugni-Udi - 8 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's a good thing she isn't linked with every other guy.. As a girl, I'd think it would tarnish a character. Anyway I thought she was dating some guy...a model?
swati82 thumbnail
It's actually the one thing i like about Sonam. I don't know if she deliberately keeps it private or like some have said people just don't care. Either way i respect people who keep their personal life separate from publicity purposes