shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

πŸ˜†

P.S. long time yaar
kahan thi??

Hii Kifla :D
Just can't get enough time to login everyday but yahan kuch members ne apne pyaar me mujhe hamesha online rakha hai.My posts still gets reported with same enthusiasm ;)
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shrikrishna

Hii Kifla :D
Just can't get enough time to login everyday but yahan kuch members ne apne pyaar me mujhe hamesha online rakha hai.My posts still gets reported with same enthusiasm ;)

Yeah I understand..:)

Really??
Well, people are sensitive when it comes celebs πŸ˜†
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Because she doesnt want to throw her private life in public domain
In short, if you want your love life to be famous and be dinner conversation, you through every means(PR) will let people know about it. If you don't want to, no one will know it

So celebs saying - I don't my private life to be private when media reports about it, are just lying, because they themselves leak the news to them!
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmmm I had never thought about it, but there hasn't even been link ups as part of publicity schtick.  I mean even Casanova wannabe Shahid stayed away from her during Maussam.  It can't all be her personality since promotional tactics have nothing to do with reality.  

Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She has never dated high profile BW men...Neither is she a star that commands media buzz..I havent seen her PR going on overdrive to publicize her affairs either...they are always talking abt her fashion,styling,movies etc etc

B/w during Saawariya she was linked up with Ranbir and numerous articles used to put limelight on their romance/friendship.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
She has been linked up. But no one cares enough to write about them constantly. πŸ˜† It's funny how even media doesn't give a rat's ass about her linkups to plaster them all over. Besides, the only way Sonam is able to stay in news is by bitching about other actresses whether that be the veteran Aish or her contemporaries Deepika, Parineeti, Kangana etc. πŸ˜† And to be honest, if she has been single all along, it's for good reason. I don't know how any man can tolerate her 24/7 bitchy ways when she's not even that hot. πŸ˜† Guys only take shite from wealthy or hot women. πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

She has been linked up. But no one cares enough to write about them constantly. πŸ˜† It's funny how even media doesn't give a rat's ass about her linkups to plaster them all over. Besides, the only way Sonam is able to stay in news is by bitching about other actresses whether that be the veteran Aish or her contemporaries Deepika, Parineeti, Kangana etc. πŸ˜† And to be honest, if she has been single all along, it's for good reason. I don't know how any man can tolerate her 24/7 bitchy ways when she's not even that hot. πŸ˜† Guys only take shite from wealthy or hot women. πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shrikrishna

What?? lowest in sexy department?
Damn all mens are HATERZZZ and make no sense.Ma Sona baccha looks princess <3

Like I have said all along, Sonam's biggest drawback as a commercial BW actress is she can't attract the male audience. That's why her films don't do well even when they are not that bad. Majority of her fans are female. Take this forum for example. I only know of two male Sonam fans on here. πŸ˜†
She's a good pure girl . Quite frankly hearing about all these girls and boys and their numerous affairs just make them comes off as filthy and lack of home training πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†