Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimenon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow dear itz awsummm.i luved it...plz update the next part soon
Ashy28 thumbnail
Hey pls pm me as soon as u update d next part.. n yah loved d story continue soon ...waiting eagerly
sujivneni30 thumbnail
Sooo cutee... such a sweet storyπŸ˜†
rupal5dr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really a beautiful update looking forward for manan's meeting , how their marriage will be , how they will fall in love...I hope a grand wedding with lots of manan romance and masti will be there..update soon..love you for writing amazing stuff and do update ur other story as well I really like that story...
arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome... beautiful update...

Manan_Ananya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such a heart touching and beautiful one...
Irrevocable712 thumbnail
Amazing update...😊
Loved this different side of Manik that you have portrayed...it was so sweet of him to get a gift for his to be wife...
Keep up and waiting for the update...😊
rupal5dr thumbnail
Please update eagerly waiting...
rupal5dr thumbnail
When r u gonna update ????? Please update soon really eager to read the next chapter...so i m reading the previous ones again n again...
Update soonnn...
Maisha007 thumbnail

CHAPTER-3

The next morning.nandu was getting ready for the hospital. She was wearing her regular watch when she remembered about the watch manik had gifted her and the note of him. She smiled and put on the new watch

N=I think I should meet him and say sorry to him.

MALHOTRA MANSION

Nyonika and mukti were discussing about shopping for the wedding rituals. The door bell rang. One of the servant opened the door . it was nandini. He asked her to come inside the house

N=namaste aunty good morning

Ny=nandini what a plesant surprise

Nandini took blessings and hugged her. Mukti came forward and hugged her as well

N=um fine aunty, ap kaise ho?? Hii mukti

Mu=hy nandini, hum pehli baar mil raheha par I've heard lots and lots about you

N=same mane bhi papa se tumhare bareme bohot suna ha

Ny=nandini beta betho na

All three sat on the couch.

N=aunty actually ma ap sabse sorry kehne ayi hu. I know ke kal mane sahi nahi kiya, but aunty I was badly stuck in the hospital so um really sorry. I promise esa dubara nahi hoga

Mu=nandini chill, its okay. Aur wasebhi immergencies sabki life me ati ha kal tumhara bad luck tha its okay

Ny=absolutely aur dekho ek acchi cheeze hui, kalk wajase aj subhah subhah mujhe apni bahu se milneka mauka mil gaya

Nandu blushed hearing the word bahu. She was talking to mukti and nyonika but her eyes were moving here and there which mukti noticed. She knew whom she was looking for

Mu=mom, ma nandini ko humara ghar dikha du???

Ny=ya sure, I'll make coffee in the meantime

Mu=come nandini

Mukti took her upstairs and was showing her the malhotra mansion. Nandini was admiring the decorations nyonika had done. She had great taste of interior nandu thought. They were passing through the corridors when mukti stopped infront of manik's room and opened the door for her

Mu=that's ur future room

She said with a wink. Nandu smiled and entered the room. The walls were painted in white and sky blue. There was a huge balcony attached to the bedroom. Above the kingsize bed was a huge picture of manik. Nandini smiled seeing his picture for the first time. She was admiring him through the picture, that killing smirk, muscular body, messy hair made him look so sexy and handsome that any girl would die for him

Mu=kaisa laga??

Nandini came out of her thoughts and turned to mukti

N=kya??

Mu=room aur kya???

N=oww bohot accha ha. Its beautiful

Mu=wase niche tumhari nazre jisse dhund rahi thi wo gharpar nahi ha

N=huh??

Mu=main bhai ki baat karrahihu. Wo ghar par nahi ha

N=oww office gaya ha?

Mu=nahi actually dad thora busy ha so bhai pune gaye ha on behalf of dad to clarify some things for a project

N=oww I see

Nandini became disappointed hearing this

Mu=well.. kal bhai ka bad luck tha aur aj tumhara

N=ur right. Wo kab tak ayega?? I mean kitne dinokeliye??

Mu=bhai kaal raat ko wapas ayenge. Drive karke gaya ha na isiliye kal tak tumhe wait karna parega.

N=its okay. Ma usse badme millungi. I just wanted to say sorry to him.

Mu=ek second, apna phone dena

N=yeh lo

Mukti dialed  a number a saved it to the contacts

Mu=bhai ka number ha, abhi road par hoga tum raat ko call karke baat karlena hell be happy

N=okay thanks mutki. I think I should leave, hospital jana ha.

Both started to go out of maniks room. Nandu stopped at the door and took out a gift for manik

N=mukti , yeh manik ko dedena jab wo aye please???

Mu=sure.

N=thanks

Once nandini left,

Mu=mom shes perfect for bhai I mean dono ek jaise hi ha. Calm quiet, matured, sensible..i mean match made in heaven.

Ny=I know, they are really perfect for eachother.

At night nandini came back from hospital. After a hectic day she changed herself in comfortable night dress and lied down on the bed. She remembered mukti had given her manik's number. After thinking many times, scrolling her phone for several times she dialed manik's number and it was ringing

Manik was in his hotel room working on the laptop when his phone rang. An unknown number flashed on the screen.

M=hello

Nandini bit her lip, that was a sexy voice she thought.

M=whos this???

N=manik???

That was an unfamiliar voice for manik. He again checked the number but didn't recognize it. And then again put the phone on his ear

M=yes manik speaking, whos this???

N=nandini

It was a surprise for manik. He didn't expect nandini would call him . he was unknown how to reply. He put the laptop beside him on the bed and holded the phone carefully. Nandini also sat on the bed properly resting her back on a pillow

M=nandini, hi...

n=hii. Im sorry if um disturbing u, itni raat ko mane call kia

m=nahi nahi not at all... kaisi ho tum??

N=um fine... tum??

M=ya im also doing good.

N=manik wo actually um sorry.

M=sorry for what? Ow accha...lunch pe nahi thi isiliye ???

N=umm ya actually its quite no very much shameful, hum dono jante ha ke kal sirf ek casual lunch nahi thi but , aur meri irresponsiblity ne sab ruin kardiya

M=nandini its okay, hum sab samajhte ha aur irresponsibility ki koi baat nahi ha, tum kitni responsible ho kal hum sabne witness kiya

N=thanks manik, for understanding aur

M=aur??

N=thank you for ur gift.. its beautiful

M=glad you liked.

N=yaa, its beautiful. Tum pune se kab wapas araheho??

M=tumhe kaise pata ke ma pune me hu??

N=wo ma aj tumhare ghar gayi thi, kal tum sabse mulakat nahi hui thi..toa

M=oww um sorry ma wo kuch kam tha

N=manik its fine, tumhe thori na pata tha ka ma aungi,  I just wanted to say sorry personally

M=that's sweet of u, well ma kal shamko arahah hu, if u are free we can meet up day after tomorrow

N=okk, I'll try

M=okay..

N=um... so good night manik, it was nice talking to you

M=same here nandini, take care, bye

N=bye

Screen divided in two parts. Both manik and nandini smiled looking at the phone screen and slept a sound sleep

NEXT MORNING

C=hmm... so humare manik aur nandini dono mil nahi pate par 90's ki love birds ki tarah gifts dena nahi bhulte wohh

Mu=cabir.. agar hum inke bharose rahe na toa inse kuch nahi hone wala, kyuki mera jo bhai ha humesha ghar aur office me hi limited ha.

A=aur nandini sirf hospital me ... guys this wont work out

Dr=humhe un donoko milanekeliye plan karna chahiye.

C=woh druv, tu kitna smart hogaya ha. Lagta ha aliya ke sangat ka asar ha

A=cabir not again.. accha kuch plan kare?? Manik kab wapas araha ha ??

Mu=aj raatko, guys I have an idea. Kal un donoko hum lunch date pe bhejte ha. I know agar ma bro se kahungi wo kahega office me kam ha meeting ha. We should arrange it and bring them together some how whats say????

C=hmm idea bura nahi ha. So lets make a plan

Fab4 make a circle and for about half an hour they make a plan .

A=cool... mukti tum nandini ko call karke bata dena phir hum dono chalenge

Mu=okk... aur dusri side me bro ko cabir aur druv leke ayenge

C=excellent.. guys we rockkk !!

Nandini was sitting in the caf when her phone rang. It was mukti. Mukti had put it on loud speaker

N=hey mukti.. kaisi ho??

Mu=hey nandini, tum kaisi ho?? Sorry mane tumhe disturb toa nahi kiya??

N=nahi not at all, kaho kaise phone kiya??

Mu=nandini wo actually I was thinking ke tum kal lunch time free ho?? I was thinking ke tum ma aur meri ek frend ha aliya hum sab lunch karenge, u know aliya , meri aur bhai ki childhood frend ha aur ab tum bhi humari family ka hissa ho so I thought some girls time??

N=ab mukti ma actually

M=nandini come on, um sure u can manage one afternoon please???

N=okay fine. Tomorrow lunch tumhare sath. Okay???kaha ana ha??

Mu=tum tension mat lo, ma aungi tumhe pick karne

N=that's sweet of you. Theek ha kal milte ha. Bye

Mu=bye

Once mukti hung the phone all of them gave high five to eachother

C=now manik's turn

Dr=let him come back

AT NIGHT

Manik came back home with and exhausted look on his face

M=mom !! um back

Nyonika came out with water for him

Ny=pani pee lo beta aur jakar fresh hojaw, ma khana lagati hu

M=mom um not hungry. Just need some sleep. Make sure no one disturbs me.

Ny=okay beta, good night

M=goodnight mom

Manik comes to his room and sees mukti already there with a pranky smile

M=what??? Jackpot laggaya?? Itna smile kyu karrahiha??

Mu=hmmm kya ha na bro, ke apko jabhibi dekhte hu mujhe yeh kheyal ata ha ke apki yeh bachelor life khatam horahiha aur kitne jald ap joru ka ghulam banne wale ha

M=hogaya tera?? Um damn tired. Abhi dimag mat kha mujhe sone de. Chal bahar jaa

Mu=fine jarahihu, itna kyu chirraheho. Wase apke lie ek special parcel waha bed par ha

Mukti pointed to nandinis gift which was on the bed, manik saw it and picked it up. Mukti left the room with a smile on her face, manik opened the box and found a pen rapped in a box. There was a note inside the box

" you're enough sensible to make every decision on your own, this gift will always be a way to make your decisions more perfect :D"

Manik smiled seeing the pen. He kept it safely inside the cupboard and send a message to nandini

. nandini was lying on her bed reading a book when her phone beeped. She saw manik's name flashing. She opened the text with excitement

"thanks for the nice gift" -manik

"glad you liked. Was nervous if you would like it or not"- nandini

"anything given with true emotions is worth of having. Though its just a pen but still it contains something special"- manik

Nandini smiled seeing his last reply

"thank you , you must be tired. Have some sleep. Good night, sweet dreams"- nandini

Manik lied down on the bed when her last text came. He smiled and sent her good night as well.