Liked it
Continue soon
Maisha007 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter=2
manik and fab 4 were chilling in manik's room
c=hmm so finally kal manik malhotra apni hone wali biwi se milne jayenge wohhh
a=cabir, aur mat chirhaw usse...
c=are mane kab kuch kaha ma toa bass yehi kehraha tha ke kal shoot hoga dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge ka trailer
manik throwed a pillow over cabir's face
mu=seriously bro, tu arrange marrige keliye man gaya?? i mean kaise. yeh 21st century ha.. aur yeh hum sabko pata ha ke college sehi ladkiya tujhpe marti ha aur tu..
a=aur manik ha ke kisiko bhaw nahi deta
m=look guys tumlog mujhe jante ho...yeh sab mere bass ki bat nahi ha aur mom dad ne pasand kia ha um sure humesha ki tarah it will be perfect
c=mama's boy
mu=dad's son
dr=guys bass karo, usse aur mat tang karo
c=agaya ek aur, manik ka chamcha
m=shut up cabir...druv tum log jaisa nahi ha. buddy knows me
c=ya ya ya... bla bla... wase mukti kal hum sab to nahi honge to tu sab in detail humhe update karna ok??
mu=guys yeh bhi kuch bolne wali baat hui???
m=tum log itna excited horaheho jaise kal shadi ha
mu=bro... tu arrange marrige karne jaraha ha so excited toa honge hi naa
a=accha chalo abhi bass karo. manik ko aram karne do. he needs a beauty sleep
c=lol, good one aliya
m=shut up guys
c=chal hum chalte ha u take rest kal milenge...
they bid eachother goodnight and left manik and mukti alone
mu=bhai i have something for u
m=what???
mukti handed him an envelope and left the room with a wink. manik chuckled and opened the envelope and found a picture of nandini. a sweet smile appeared on his face. he took the picture and put it under his pillow and switched off the lights
NEXT MORNING
nandini was getting ready as manik's family was coming to see her. her phone rang
n=hello??
scene shifts to nandu's mom and dad
sha=padma, sab tayar ha na?? woh log atehi honge
p=sab theek ha. ma nandu ko dekkar ati hu
nandini came downstairs with her labcoat in hand
sha=nandu.. kaha jarahiho beta?? aur yeh
n=papa hospital me immergency ha meri ek patient , stairs se gir gayi. she is pregnant aur ab uski tabyat bohot kharap ha.. i need to operate her.. uski case history file sab mere pass ha.
sha=but nandu, manik aur uske gharwale lunch keliye ane wale ha
n=papa its just a surgery. ma jald ajaungi i promise. i need to assist my seniors. yeh bohot complicated case ha
p=jane dijiye na shashank. wasebhi lunch me tym ha. yeh jald ajayegi
n=ha papa,... surgery khatam hote hi i'll be back
sha=theek ha jaw beta aur jaldi ana
n=thanks papa, i promise i'll be back on tym
nandini rushed out, sat in her car and drove to hospital.
MALHOTRA MANSION
manik was sitting on his bed, his hand on his head and nyonika and mukti were arguing over his dress what he will wear.
mu=mom, this one is nice..black is cool
ny=mukti beta this one...blue shirt.
mu=mom, please black... too hot and formal
m=stop it both of u.. manik stood between of them
m=mom, mukti...kya ap dono bacchoki tarah jhagra karraheho?? aur yeh kya ha black blue... its just a meeting nothing else
both=just a meeting???
m=okk calm down...i'll where white. thats it.final
mu=okk cool
ny=as u wish
m=now u both leave...mujhe ready hona ha
ny=ma bhi ready hone jati hu...
nyonika left the room
mu=so bhai, picture kaisi lagi??
manik smiled
m=acchi lagi
mu=awweee... my bro is blushing
m=shut up...accha sun tujhse baat karneka mauka hi nahi mila
mu=kya hua bhai??
m=abhi kaisa ha ??? mom dad ko bataya??
mu=not yet , ap agaye ho... so abhi karungi baat dekhte ha
m=theek ha, mujhe bhi toa milna parega. i have to see, kisne tujhe pasand kia ha
mu=shut up bhai. ap tayyar hojaw. hum badme is bareme baat karenge
after a while manik is ready in a white shirt black coat and jeans. he opens his cupboard and takes out a gift and smiles seeing it
m=i hope, usse pasand aye
MURTHY'S
sha=nandu ka phone aya??? its 2 pm. sab atehi honge
p=uska phone nahi lagraha ha aur hospital ka phone busy araha ha. ap tension mat lijiye woh ajayegi. usne kaha ha na??
the door bell rang
sha=lagta ha woh sab agaye ha
padma opened the door and found malhotra family happily standing at their door. she nervously smiled and welcomed them. both the families greet eachother . nyonika introduced manik to his in-laws. manik took their blessings and hugged shashank. all of them sat in the living room.nyonika bought lots of shagun
ny=padma, nandini kaha ha ??
raj=ha bhai... jisko dekhnekeliye hum log itne bechain ha.. kaha ha humari hone wali bahu???
mu=dad, humse zyada koi aur betab ha kyu bhai??
manik blushed. shashank and padma echanged looks
ny=sab theek ha na?? nandini theek ha na??
pa=ha woh.. darasal subhah usko immergancy call aya tha hospital se . ek immergerncy case ha uska pregnancy ka toa usse surgery keliye jana para. bohot zaruri tha nahi toa woh nahi jati... bass ajayegi thori der me
raj=koi baat nahi. let her come. work comes first
ny=yaa.. aur wasebhi were very happy to see that shes too much dedicated towards her work
p=manik.. beta sorry tum pehli baar aye
m=aunty its completely okk aur i can understand as mom said
sha=hum sab lunch karte ha.. nandu ajayegi thori der me...
they sat down on the dining table and started to eat lunch. everyone were enjoying the food and gossiping. mukti was noticing manik was looking at the door every now and then
mu=bhai... ajayegi. doctor ha.
m=i know, let her come its okk
HOSPITAL
nandini came out of the OT with a healthy baby. she handed the baby to the nurse and went to change
n= i need to rush, sab agaye honge
nandini took her bag and checked her mobile
n=shit 25 calls from mom.. im dead today
nandu was about to leave the hospital when the ward boys were bringing four badly injured patients in the stretcher. seeing this she rushed to them keeping her mobile and bag in the locker room
n=whats wrong.. kaise hua??
warboy=doctor accident hua ha , highway par. aur bhi patients ha
n=jaldise in sabko icu me lekar ao. fast
MURTHY's
after lunch manik excused himself to go to washroom. padma showed him the way to upstairs, guest room
manik was admiring the house, it was beautifully decorated. while passing the corridors he saw nandini's room. the door was open , there were pictures of nandini with her mom, dad . a picture of her graduation, childhood. manik smiled seeing the room. then he took out the gift from his pocket. he saw her dressing table and kept it over there, along with the gift he kept a small note for her and left the room. when manik came down he saw the pandit was there
ny=sorry padma, humne panditji ko isiliye bulaya tha i thought ke aj roka karenge but
shashank and padma were feeling very much embaressed and sad
m=its okk aunty, we understand. koi baat nahi mom aj nahi hua toa.
raj=ha aur nandini ki koi majburi hogi isiliye woh phas gayi ha shayed hospital me
m=ha uncle its okk with us
sha=beta yeh toa tum sochte ho..par humhe bohot bura lagraha ha...
mu=uncle, its ok.. we'll meet her some other day
p=wase panditji agaye ha toa kyuna hum shadi ki date nikal le??
raj=ha yeh accha rahega. panditji koi nazdeek wali date nikaliye
after a moment the pandit announced that after 15 days there is a nice day for marrige. both the families agreed as well as manik
m=dad, i want to say something
raj=kya hua manik??
m=aunty ap ekbar nandini se pooch lena ke itni jaldi shadi i mean usse koi paresani toa nahi ha
p=theek ha beta, aur uski tarah se ma maafi mangti hu ap sabse
ny=its ok, aj nandini ki jagah manik bhi problem me stuck hosakta ha...so we'll meet her again some other day

Manik took blessings from his in-laws again and malhotra's left for their home.

HOSPITAL

N=nurse, yeh rahi file. Sare patients ki update mujhe page karti rehna aur ha 10 number patient ki dressing 2 hours bad change kardena theek ha ??

Nurse=yes doctor

Nandini came to the locker room and sat on the bench. It was a hectic day for her. She was tired and sleepy. She drank a sip of water and took her phone to check if there were any calls or messages. It was off

N=are yeh phone kaise off ha ??

Suddenly she remembered that she needed to be at her home.

N=shittt...

She took her bag and labcoat and ran to the parking lot, sat in her car and started for home

N=shit nandini shit, how can u be so much irresponsible. Aj kitna important day tha aur mane, ek bar ghar par call bhi nahi kia, papa kitna gussa aur hurt honge. Mane promise kiya tha ke ma timely aungi. Pata nahi sab kya soch rahehonge.. aur manik??? Shitt...

Within 20 minutes she reached her home and without wasting any time she ran inside. The servant opened the door. Nandini came inside and saw her parents were sitting in the living room, there were boxes of sweets on the table. She understood her in-laws bought those. Nandini came to her dad and sat infront of him on her knees

N=papa I know ap upset ho mujhse aur hona chahiye but papa please mujhe maaf kardo, I swear papa I was just, kaise kahu .. papa hospital me ek ke bad ek immergencies agayi aur main chahkar bhi nikal nahi payi. Papa I know ajke din mere yeh sab bate apko excuses lagrahe honge but I promise papa I'll make it up to u. ma raj uncle aur unki family se khud jakar mafi mangungi.. I promise

Shashank smiled to her and kissed her forehead

Sha=sorry mujhse nahi manik se bol beta. Teri wait karraha tha. Usse bura laga but usne kuch kaha nahi

N=I promise papa ma usse maafi mangungi sabse mangungi..

P=nandu jakar change karlo beta, main tere liye khana lagati hu

N=yes mom

Nandini went to her room and saw there were loads of gifts on her bed, some flowers, jewelery boxes, dresses sarees,

P=nyonika ne yeh sab apni bahu keliye laya tha aj, as shagun

Padma said as she came in her room with food.

N=mom itna sab???

P=unhone socha tha ke aj roka karenge, but

Nandini felt sad hearing this

N=um sorry mom, believe me really I am

P=its okk beta but as u said, un sabse sorry bolna personally theek ha?? Wo sab bohot acche ha beta, aur tujhe jaldse jald apne ghar ka sadasya banana chahte ha, pata ha wo pandit ji ko bhi lekar aye ha... unhone ajse 15 din ke bad shadi ka mohrat nikala ha..

N=what?? Itni jaldi?? I mean

P=iske baad 6 mahine tak koi shub din nahi ha... tujhe koi pareshani ha???

N=nahi mom, its okk... thanks ke apne ekbar pucha mujhse

P=thanks mujhe nahi manik ko bolna, usine kaha tha ke aunty ekbar nandinise puch lena ke usse koi problem toa nahi ha

Hearing this nandini smiled and blushed. Her mom sweetly tucked her hair string behind her ears

P=um very happy ke tujhe itna caring aur accha ladka mila ha. And mujhe yakeen ha ke tujhe humesha khush rakhega, humesha. Chal tu dinner karle aur soja

MALHOTRA MANSION

M=dad, ap nahi jayenge I'll go

Raj=manik tumhe janeki zarurat nahi ha ma manage karlunga. Tum abhi abhi london se aye ho

M=dad, ma kaha phirse abhi london jarahahu? Pune bass kuch hi hours ka rasta ha aur ma bass ek din keliye jaunga field confirm karke ajaunga. Apko wasehi yaha kafi pressure ha kam ka aur uparse wo foreign clients ke sath kal apko seminar me jana ha so u chill kal early morning ma chala jaunga

Ny=but manik, beta tum abhi aye ho aur kalse office

M=mom, just on night okk???

SCENE SHIFTS

Nandini comes out of the washroom and sits infront of the mirror to dry her hair. Then she notices the little box kept on her table and the note with it

"a gift  for you, for the new journey of ours .. Manik"

Nandini opened the box and found a beatiful wrist watch.

N=pretty.. thanks manik

She uttered to herself.

mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aawww its so lovely cute update cont soon n thnx for the pm
mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 one of the most beautiful and versatile fiction ... thank u for the pm... and plzzz..plzzz... update jaldi Edited by mickeym - 8 years ago
SONIAGHOSH thumbnail
awesome update continue soon and thanks for the pm
ArpuSaran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really excited
please update soon

vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
extremely beautiful...!!!!
thanks a lot for the pm

Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such a beautifull update loved it..
thanks for pm..
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
ohhh he brought gift...   bina dekhehi...  

awwwaaa so sweet...😳  ðŸ˜³

just loved... just touched...

superb understanding family...

plsss update soon...