MaNan New FF -Just Married UPDT (part21 pg144)) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
nice start ... continue soon ๐Ÿ‘
princi_tia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome start and loved the title n intro...
plz pm me n update asap
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good start
continue soon
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting 
Continue soon 
rupal5dr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey why u r not updating your stories...???? Pleaseee update soon...really love your stories update soon..
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shashank and Padma changed their surname :p
Maisha007 thumbnail

chapter 1
london city. streets are filled with people and car, the malls are crowded, people are heading to there workplace. the scene focuses on a big white bunglow surrounded by a garden and a swimming pool behind. the bunglow was not less than a palace. servants were cleaning the hall, corridors, garden and also washing the cars. a tall handsome hunk wearing a pair of blue jeans and bare chest was sleeping peacefully on a large king size bed . the blanket was over his body and he was clutching the pillow tightly. it was 8 am in the morning when his alarm started to ring. without looking at the alarm clock he shut it off and tossed the blanket on the ground. he is Manik. he got up from the bed , stretching his hands and rubbing his eyes. he looked through the window and a huge smile appeared on his face
m=finally , um going back
manik took his shirt and put it over . then the next thing he did was pressed the button of his answering machine
"manik, beta sab theek se pack karlena okk?? aur ha please airport jate waqt car slowly drive karna. dying to see you son, love u muaah. mom"
"manik, son um proud of u, jaldise wapas ajaw, yahapar tumhare success ki party already start hochuki ha. come back soon. will see u at the airport"
"yo bro, finally ur coming back to irritate me but trust me i've missed ur all stupid cranky jokes very much, cant wait to punch u, love u come fast"
his smile was just grewing bigger and bigger . all these messages from his family made him more impatient and excited to reach mumbai. he was just being desperate to run to his family. manik got down from the bed and was going inside the washroom when there was another message from his mother
"manik, son i hope u remember ur promise, so this time it is going to happen, ive chosen the girl for u.. nandini . once u come back ull see by urself"
now this was something unusual for him. though he didnt want to get married but he always considered his mothers wish his dream. so if it was by getting married so then let it be he thought. manik took a quick shower and changed himself into black shirt and blue jeans. black was his alltime favourite colour of attire. he went downstairs and instructed the servants to pack everything until he comes back from office. manik sat in his car and drove to his office
mumbai... malhotra mansion
there was a rush in the house. a young woman wearing a saree was instructing the servants to arrange a room. it was nyonika
ny=tum sab jaldi jaldi hath chalao.. mujhe bedsheets new chahiye jo mane bola tha wahi hurry up
a hanky panky girl with long curly hair comes to her who is manik's twin sister mukti
mu=mom, wassup??
ny=mukti, tumhara bhai araha ha... so ??? what do u expect??? sab theek karna parega...itne  din ke bad mera beta araha ha..
mu=mom not fair, jab ma college ke picnic me jati hu ap itne sab tayyaria nahi karti mere wapas anepar
ny=hmm.. again jealousy?? badmash kahiki. tera bhai ek saal ke bad ghar araha ha.. tu bata ?? surprise plan nahi kia??
mu=mom yeh bhi kehneki zarurat ha?? let him land to mumbai... then the fun begins
raj=whats happening ?? abhisehi tayyaria shuru ??
mu=hm dad, dekho na mom kitni excited ha esa lagraha ha ke bhai ki dulhan arahiha..
ny=chupkar... wase yeh bhi bohot jald hoga
mu=seriously?? u mean bhai ne ha kehdi???
raj=manik ajtak humari kisi batse inkar nahi kia aur jab tumhari mom ne usse bola, he said if we lyk her then he has no problem to get married with her
mu=wohhh great!!!! but dad hum usse abhi mile nahi ha
ny=hmmm... but mane aur tumhare dad ne dekha ha . remember ? last year hum delhi gae the shashank uncle ke ghar? waha unki beti se mile the... i must say shes really adorable hana raj??
raj=ha bilkul, aur humare manik keliye perfect ha. ekdam shant aur sanskari and morever shes my besties daughter. the perfect match for my son
mu=hum sab usse, and specially bhai usse nahi milega kya??
ny=well...lets see. woh abhi delhi me ha. uske parents mumbai me shift hogaye ha but woh apni medical school ki last semister khatam karke arahiha.. shes going to be a doctor very soon
mu=woh.. it seems true match made in heaven hana dad???
raj=absolutely.
ny=manik abhi flight me beth gaya hoga na??

mu=nahi mom abhi msg kiya tha usne, boarding karraha ha bas thori der me flight will take off

Murthy's residence

A girl parks the car in the parking lot. She gets down holding a labcoat and her purse in one hand and with the other hand she was talking on the phone. She is nandini murthy

N=mom... um outside home. Ap gate kholo ma arahihu

Pa=nandu, kaha reh gayi thi beta.. dinner ka time horaha ha aur tu ha ke abhi arahiha. Main aur tere papa kabse teri rah dekhraheha

N=mom mom mom, calm down let me take a deep breath.

Nandini comes and throws herself on the living room couch and keeps her things on the table. A servant comes and offers her water, she takes a sip

N=mom sorry, but meri extra duty thi..

Pa=hospital me tu ek hi intern ha kya???

N=nahi mom, but u know apki beti sabse hardworking intern ha isiliye mere seniors bhi mujhse kafi khush ha aur mujhe zyada zyada responsibility dete ha..

Pa=ha aur iss chakkar me meri bacchi ki tabyat ko bigar dete ha

N=mom ma bacchi nahi hu, um a doctor, dr nandini murthy

Sha=bhai padma, humari beti abhi bari hogayi ha samjhi?? Uske age peeche sab ghumte ha.

N=dad... please abhi ap chirana shuru mat kardena. Aur abhi dinner kare?? Um damn hungry

Three of them sit together and starts having dinner

Sha=nandini beta tumhe yaad ha na??parso tumhe gharme rehna ha??

N=yes dad, I remember. Raj uncle aur unki family arahiha dinner par. So u don't worry ill be right at home.

Pa=nandu, tu beta khush ha na?? I mean is rishtese humne jo tey kiya ha ??

N=mom, have I ever disobeyed u ?? and I know ke ap dono mere lie humesha best and best decisions hi loge. I trust u both so I trust u choice also. I know mere dad mere lie koi prince charming hi choose karenge hana dad???

Sha=absolutely and I must say that both of u will look perfect with eachother.

Nandini smiled and thought for a moment

N=dad, kya wo iss rishtese khush ha I mean usse koi problem nahi ha??

Sha=not at all

Pa=manik ne apni mom se kaha ha ke hes ready for this marrige and ready to meet u so tum tension mat lo. U just prepare urself. Okay???

N=yes mom...

N(in mind)=manik... hm.. lets see.

Next Morning , Mumbai airport

Manik comes out taking his luggage with a huge smile on his face. His smile becomes bigger when he sees his dad waiting for him. He walks upto him , takes his blessing and hugs him tightly

Raj=love u son, missed u a lot

M=missed u too dad, bohot zyada

They broke the hug and smiled to eachother

Raj=dekho..tumhe receive karne kaun aya ha,

Fab5 comes running to manik and everyone hugs him together

M=god..tum sab yaha?? I mean I thought tumlog gharpe honge

C=ya par phir socha ke agar hum abhi ghar jayenge to tere anese pehle hi aunty ne jo special kheer banai ha wo khatam hojayegi. Bechari aunty ko phirse mehnat karni paregi..so isiliye were here to take u along with us

M=cabir.. tu nahi sudhra na ??

C=never ever

A=manik, we missed u so much.

M=even I missed all of u very much. Isiliye toa vaga chala aya jaise hi kam khatam hua.

Mu=kisne kaha tujhse?? Wapas aneko. Abhi phirse mera sar khayega

Mukti punches him on his chest but manik pulls her in a brotherly hug

M=missed u sis

Mu=same bro.. come on lets go home. Mom is dying to see u. so bakiki bate gharpe

M=yes lets go... but dad

Raj=yes son I remember, tumhari jeep hum sath laye ha so u can drive all the way back to home,

M=ur the best dad

Malhotra mansion

Raj=nyonika dekho tumhara ladla agaya

Nyonika comes with the arti thali and does the arti of manik. Once she hand overs the thali to mukti manik hugs his mom tightly so does nyonika

M=missed u so much mom, love u

Ny=missed u more beta...

She broke the hug and kissed his forehead

Ny=was dying to see u.. kitna patla hogaya ha. Lagta ha khana peena theekse nahi kia

C=aunty patla hogaya ha ap mota bana dena, wasebhi apki hath ki bane hui kheer ko dekkar yeh thori na resist kar payega

Ny=bilkul.. chalo tum sab dining table par aur manik go quickly and freshen up

M=right on mom.

Manik comes to his room. He was very much happy to be in his room. It was just the way he had left it.

Ny=everything on place?

Manik turned around and smiled

M=as long as I have the best mom in the world everything is fine

Ny=hmm.. thanks for the complement. Wase manik kya socha ha tumne us bareme ??

M=kis bareme???

Ny=didn't u receive my last voice msg ??

M=that one, mom kya mane kabhi apko naa kaha ha?? Phir kyu apko esa lagta ha ke is bar ma apke khilaf jaunga??

Ny=cause I want the best and happiness for my son. And its about ur life beta isiliye ma chahti hu ke tum sochlo aur phir decide karo...

M=I've decided... it's a yes from me

Ny=to kal chale??? Shashank uncle ke ghar ???

M=jo apko theek lage mom, but right now I'm very tired so I want to have some sleep.

Ny=pehle kuch khalo uske bad... so come downstairs quickly

M=yes mom...

NOTE : guys my classes are beginning from this week so i will not be able to update regularly but i will try my best to update it whenever it is possible for me.  thank you :)

Edited by MaNan_KaShian - 8 years ago
adipoli thumbnail
well done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...plz continue...
RaindropsNRoses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...interesting introduction
plz continue soon..

Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2