But did it happen? (Page 3)

..Fazza.. Senior Member
..Fazza..
..Fazza..

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Originally posted by rachana10

^ Actually the cvs brought a divorce coz their marriage was based on a lie. Now when they will get married again it will be with full acceptance, trust and truth. I think this is the sole reason JR cvs introduced a divorce track.. which i TOO hate. Who cares if it was based on a lie i really wanna see them together!! Heart

Even though if its a reason for their divorce, will they ever able to forget abt their divorce ??Ouch I just hope cv's ll do something...Embarrassed

Yeah why not.. both of them didn't want it.. so no hard feelings for each other atleast regarding the divorce.. and they are TOO sweet that they won't even have hard feelings for that nutcase Angry
I want Roshani to give back to Kritika & Simran. Bas buhut hogaya. Roshani needs to be a strong woman. A strong wife now.

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaReYam

Originally posted by stephie34

We can keep saying they are not divorced just to calm/ convince ourselves but actually they are d******d Broken Heart... I have only one doubt is it possible to get the divorce couple marry again?? I donno abt court rules and all...Confused Like some of the forum members said like its possible only if anyone proved this divorce happnd under compulsions... ( so far everything we need simran's help to reunite sidniAngry oh pls someone find the truth asapCry)... 
Since from the show starts by seeing sidni chemistry, love, care i felt they ll live happily unlike the other show's couple but i never imagine this "cv's brought them to divorce"...Shocked I can't even think they have NO relations b/w them, how could its possible??Dead Why cv's did this to sidni??Angry why cv's playing with our emotions?? D'ohI can't concentrate on anything other than sidni sidni sidni...Embarrassed When sidni reunion ll happen??- this qus i asking myself since from the next day of their 1st separation but cv's brought them to 3rd biggest separation donno how long it ll take...SleepyOuch I want only one thing sidni reunion asap...Tongue Who gonna responsible for their reunion, i ll never forget that person in my life...LOLBig smile
You said it all. I am so out of my mind at the moment. I can think nothing but SidNi and their reunion. 

Yep a divorced couple can get marry again, there is no law that States they cannot because remember a divorce is the legal separation in which a man and a woman do not have any right over each other...they are now not in any sort of relationship with each other...you can say now he is just a boy and she is just a girl...and they can marry back if they wish so

Ohhh thanks Stephie... Now sidni can start a fresh life na...Smile I do knw this is not possible in Muslim's that's y i asked this doubt..LOL
Being a Muslim, I had the same doubt cause in my religion once divorced, the same people can not marry again until the female marries someone else. This is called Halala Nikkah. 

I had the same doubt as well as a Muslim myself. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged

^ Actually the cvs brought a divorce coz their marriage was based on a lie. Now when they will get married again it will be with full acceptance, trust and truth. I think this is the sole reason JR cvs introduced a divorce track.. which i TOO hate. Who cares if it was based on a lie i really wanna see them together!! Heart

Even though if its a reason for their divorce, will they ever able to forget abt their divorce ??Ouch I just hope cv's ll do something...Embarrassed

Yeah why not.. both of them didn't want it.. so no hard feelings for each other atleast regarding the divorce.. and they are TOO sweet that they won't even have hard feelings for that nutcase Angry
I want Roshani to give back to Kritika & Simran. Bas buhut hogaya. Roshani needs to be a strong woman. A strong wife now.

She has been a strong wife always. But don't know why she gets so emotional in front of Simran!! Angry
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .chandni.

roshni herself told dd that they are divorced
sid and the khuranas too know it
sid himself will follow it as he is very particular 
Don't do this to me. SidNi do not do this. My heart is aching. Where is the reunion? When is it happening? Cry
reunion may happen at the end of the show Cry
Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged

yea i hope so too...i wish these moms would put away their egos n listen to their kids

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

Go to top