Jamai Raja

But did it happen? - Page 2

rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: stephie34

Yep a divorced couple can get marry again, there is no law that States they cannot because remember a divorce is the legal separation in which a man and a woman do not have any right over each other...they are now not in any sort of relationship with each other...you can say now he is just a boy and she is just a girl...and they can marry back if they wish so

Ohhh thanks Stephie... Now sidni can start a fresh life na...😊 I do knw this is not possible in Muslim's that's y i asked this doubt..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
roshni herself told dd that they are divorced
sid and the khuranas too know it
sid himself will follow it as he is very particular 
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohhh thanks Stephie... Now sidni can start a fresh life na...😊 I do knw this is not possible in Muslim's that's y i asked this doubt..😆

Being a Muslim, I had the same doubt cause in my religion once divorced, the same people can not marry again until the female marries someone else. This is called Halala Nikkah. 
..Fazza.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .chandni.

roshni herself told dd that they are divorced

sid and the khuranas too know it
sid himself will follow it as he is very particular 

Don't do this to me. SidNi do not do this. My heart is aching. Where is the reunion? When is it happening? 😭
..Fazza.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skinnypal

Uhh.. i seriously have no clue how this divorce thing works.. but siddharth has been saying this again n again that "ek baar decision le liya toh hogaya" which kinda do indicates that yes they are divorced! But Roshni will not accept it, she is like a paper cannot break up apart kinda mode now 😆 Actually i need to see Roshni's pov regarding this matter without DD's blabbering.. so we may get that on monday when she will be in her room alone!! 

I really hope that she finds out the reason this week itself and they don't drag this thing further.. 

Kyun Sidharth? Kyun? Roshani is so heart broken at the moment. I wish Nani comes back and Roshani has a serious breakdown infront of her. And then Nani assures her that there is something fishy behind all this. And BAM! Roshani turns a detective 😆 
..Fazza.. thumbnail

^ Actually the cvs brought a divorce coz their marriage was based on a lie. Now when they will get married again it will be with full acceptance, trust and truth. I think this is the sole reason JR cvs introduced a divorce track.. which i TOO hate. Who cares if it was based on a lie i really wanna see them together!! ❤️

I so agree with you. A fresh new start. A new romantic life. A life which has nothing but love, trust & faith. UFF..I can not wait 
..Fazza.. thumbnail

Yeah why not.. both of them didn't want it.. so no hard feelings for each other atleast regarding the divorce.. and they are TOO sweet that they won't even have hard feelings for that nutcase 😡

I want Roshani to give back to Kritika & Simran. Bas buhut hogaya. Roshani needs to be a strong woman. A strong wife now.
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Being a Muslim, I had the same doubt cause in my religion once divorced, the same people can not marry again until the female marries someone else. This is called Halala Nikkah. 

I had the same doubt as well as a Muslim myself. 
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ShaReYam

I want Roshani to give back to Kritika & Simran. Bas buhut hogaya. Roshani needs to be a strong woman. A strong wife now.

She has been a strong wife always. But don't know why she gets so emotional in front of Simran!! 😡
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ShaReYam

Don't do this to me. SidNi do not do this. My heart is aching. Where is the reunion? When is it happening? 😭

reunion may happen at the end of the show 😭
Previous
1 2 3
Next