But did it happen?

..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Did it actually happen? I was just sitting around and thinking about how can SidNi reunite now and just then a thought crossed my head. When Roshani and Sidharth got the divorce and Sidharth left, Roshani followed him for answers and later she said that she doesn't believe that they got divorce and just then she tore the divorce papers. This happened in like 5-7 minutes so there basically no record that Sidharth and Roshani aren't a couple anymore. Which means that today too it's Mrs Roshani Sidharth Khurana and not Ms Roshani Patel. Sidharth is still Durga Devi's Jamai!😃

I don't know whether it would be valid or not, I'm giving myself some hopes. I can't bear it. My heart aches.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uhh.. i seriously have no clue how this divorce thing works.. but siddharth has been saying this again n again that "ek baar decision le liya toh hogaya" which kinda do indicates that yes they are divorced! But Roshni will not accept it, she is like a paper cannot break up apart kinda mode now 😆 Actually i need to see Roshni's pov regarding this matter without DD's blabbering.. so we may get that on monday when she will be in her room alone!! 
I really hope that she finds out the reason this week itself and they don't drag this thing further.. 
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We can keep saying they are not divorced just to calm/ convince ourselves but actually they are d******d 🥺... I have only one doubt is it possible to get the divorce couple marry again?? I donno abt court rules and all...😕 Like some of the forum members said like its possible only if anyone proved this divorce happnd under compulsions... ( so far everything we need simran's help to reunite sidni😡 oh pls someone find the truth asap😭)... 
Since from the show starts by seeing sidni chemistry, love, care i felt they ll live happily unlike the other show's couple but i never imagine this "cv's brought them to divorce"...😲 I can't even think they have NO relations b/w them, how could its possible??🤢 Why cv's did this to sidni??😡 why cv's playing with our emotions?? I can't concentrate on anything other than sidni sidni sidni...😳 When sidni reunion ll happen??- this qus i asking myself since from the next day of their 1st separation but cv's brought them to 3rd biggest separation donno how long it ll take...🥱 I want only one thing sidni reunion asap...😛 Who gonna responsible for their reunion, i ll never forget that person in my life...😆😃
skinnypal thumbnail
^ Actually the cvs brought a divorce coz their marriage was based on a lie. Now when they will get married again it will be with full acceptance, trust and truth. I think this is the sole reason JR cvs introduced a divorce track.. which i TOO hate. Who cares if it was based on a lie i really wanna see them together!! ❤️
rachana10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

^ Actually the cvs brought a divorce coz their marriage was based on a lie. Now when they will get married again it will be with full acceptance, trust and truth. I think this is the sole reason JR cvs introduced a divorce track.. which i TOO hate. Who cares if it was based on a lie i really wanna see them together!! ❤️

Even though if its a reason for their divorce, will they ever able to forget abt their divorce ?? I just hope cv's ll do something...😳
skinnypal thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachana10

Even though if its a reason for their divorce, will they ever able to forget abt their divorce ?? I just hope cv's ll do something...😳

Yeah why not.. both of them didn't want it.. so no hard feelings for each other atleast regarding the divorce.. and they are TOO sweet that they won't even have hard feelings for that nutcase 😡
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The divorce did happen and if all of you guys would want to know how she signed papers, it is the same papers they had given the judge three months before...both had sign those and that is what he had in his possession... but after the judge heard their tale he decided to give them a trial period and after that trial period if either one of them wanted the divorce they would get it hence Sid being that party of wanting the divorce...Now yes Roshni teared those papers and said she does not accept it but once the judge already gave his decision it really does not matter what she did with the papers their still divorce
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

We can keep saying they are not divorced just to calm/ convince ourselves but actually they are d******d 🥺... I have only one doubt is it possible to get the divorce couple marry again?? I donno abt court rules and all...😕 Like some of the forum members said like its possible only if anyone proved this divorce happnd under compulsions... ( so far everything we need simran's help to reunite sidni😡 oh pls someone find the truth asap😭)... 

Since from the show starts by seeing sidni chemistry, love, care i felt they ll live happily unlike the other show's couple but i never imagine this "cv's brought them to divorce"...😲 I can't even think they have NO relations b/w them, how could its possible??🤢 Why cv's did this to sidni??😡 why cv's playing with our emotions?? I can't concentrate on anything other than sidni sidni sidni...😳 When sidni reunion ll happen??- this qus i asking myself since from the next day of their 1st separation but cv's brought them to 3rd biggest separation donno how long it ll take...🥱 I want only one thing sidni reunion asap...😛 Who gonna responsible for their reunion, i ll never forget that person in my life...😆😃

Yep a divorced couple can get marry again, there is no law that States they cannot because remember a divorce is the legal separation in which a man and a woman do not have any right over each other...they are now not in any sort of relationship with each other...you can say now he is just a boy and she is just a girl...and they can marry back if they wish so

rachana10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Yeah why not.. both of them didn't want it.. so no hard feelings for each other atleast regarding the divorce.. and they are TOO sweet that they won't even have hard feelings for that nutcase 😡

Ya u r ryt pallavi..they won't think abt their divorce once they got reunite...😳 Abt that nutcase i don't want them to nice with her, if not sid atleast roshni can be harsh with her na..
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You said everything I wanted to say. This is exactly how i feel. Sidni sidni and sidni, can't concentrate on anything other than them. And I just ask myself will they reunite, when and how? will they reunite this month???? CVS reunite them asap. I don't care about anything only sidni and sidni nothing else.