Ishveer in TSA- caps updated

Posted: 8 years ago

Ishveer dance seq ran away in a jiffy..! only almost 2 mins or so i guess. 😕  N they cut d hug part in d dance seq..   😭😭😭 Even the raman ishita dance seq ws sumwot lengthy bt ours ws way too short. . 

Bt still our leads set d stage on fire wid their rokin performance.. owsum one.. ⭐️ 👏

N i luvd d way karan introduced our ishveer couple 😳😳😳 👏

"d TV heart throbs shakti n radz r gonna give their dance performance in the bollywood blockbuster romantic jodi ranbir-deepika way".. 😳😳

I wish they cud hve showed them getting d awards fr 2-3 more mins.,.. twas sooo brief.. n d selfie seq ws also edited ..  Bt nevertheless twas owsum2 c ishveer dance 2gether.. n wen they got d awards, d way both of thm hugged each other n smiled... Awww 😳

N both of them looked splendid as always.. 😳 👏 ⭐️

Here s d link.. 

I know dat d images r not clear.. sry fr d trouble.. 

D bright smile n d hug after d announcement.. 😳😳

Wen ekta n karan were dancing, ishveer were in their own wrld lookin n smiling at each other.. 😆 😆 😉

Luvd ishveer reactions wen dadi asked ish where her "saamaan" is.. 😆😆😆

Ishveer dance 👏

Our dearest Ishveer 😳😳😳

Karan n Manish Paul's reactions wen Radz runs off d stage 2 search fr shakti.. 😆 [ btw shez so cute naa.. fell in luv wid her innocence 😳 ]

Radz gives 10/10 to Shakti fr his style statement n he throws a flying kiss2 her.. 😳 [ again info credit goes2 echofades.  😆 ]

Our ishveer wid d award ⭐️⭐️

PLZZZ... EVRY1.. TELL ME IF I MISSED ANYTHIN.. I WATCHED ONLY D DANCE, AWARD, N D MARKS SEQ.. IS DER SUMTHIN ELSE [ ABT ISHVEER or RADZ or SHAKTI  ] THAT I MISSED??!! 😊

Edited by RebeccaSweety - 8 years ago
They are really cute in that dance.. 
But why did they cut out their fun sequence ??? They culd have given a us a bit of fun and smiling shadhika , if they cant give us ishveer.. Atleast us mein hi khush ho jatey!!!😭
Originally posted by wind_dancer

They are really cute in that dance.. 
But why did they cut out their fun sequence ??? They culd have given a us a bit of fun and smiling shadhika , if they cant give us ishveer.. Atleast us mein hi khush ho jatey!!!😭

yeah WD.. WS really upset that they cut d fun part.. 
i ws w8in d whole day nly2 watch d selfie seq.. twud hve been so fun2 watch..

wished2 c our ishveer or shadhika smiling brightly n happily at least on stage, bt they cut that out.. 
Has radhika's found out shakti frm sitting place also been cut down? Already link has been uploaded? I m not able to watch award function. Is there anything left to show on ishveer in funtion? Then add that link also.
btw i watched tsa only till d seq where our ishveer r getting d award..
plz let me know grls if they appear anywhere aftr that seq..😊😊
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

yeah WD.. WS really upset that they cut d fun part.. 
i ws w8in d whole day nly2 watch d selfie seq.. twud hve been so fun2 watch..

wished2 c our ishveer or shadhika smiling brightly n happily at least on stage, bt they cut that out.. 

Yeah yar the dance was also quite short .. But even in that short dance chemistry was awesome!! Missed that chemistry very much!! When will they show that in the show.. their chemistry was just aweosme!!

kyun ek kyun !!! kyun itna kataa tumne!!!😡
Just watched to they got award 😉 There performance was really beautiful But to short 😭 Ishita and Raman 's performance was longer 😭

They did show Radhika finding shakti and bringing him on the stage , they did not show them taking selfie with the hosts
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Has radhika's found out shakti frm sitting place also been cut down? Already link has been uploaded? I m not able to watch award function. Is there anything left to show on ishveer in funtion? Then add that link also.

nope they showed it.. they asked d leads 2 hide n asked d grls2 find out.. 
bt d selfie seq which v saw in SBS ws cut down.. they jus edited that n showed ishveer gettin d award aftr that.. 

yup.. link hs been uploaded.. 
y r u not able2 watch it?? go2 d link i ve provided..
[ of course u hve2 fill up d gaps 😆]
btw m not able2 provide u d exact part of our ishveer seq, bcuz my net conn is damn slow. . 
i think it myt b d 3rd part 
Originally posted by MM123456

Just watched to they got award 😉 There performance was really beautiful But to short 😭 Ishita and Raman 's performance was longer 😭

They did show Radhika finding shakti and bringing him on the stage , they did not show them taking selfie with the hosts

yup.. prev week twas star plus promoting our ishveer [ in Nb] 😆
n now its colors promoting YHM.! 😆

ours ws wayyy too short bt theirs ws soo long..  😭

bt yeah. our ishveer rokd it wid their hot n sweet chemistry.. 😳😳
mind blowing twas.. 😳😳
Originally posted by wind_dancer

Yeah yar the dance was also quite short .. But even in that short dance chemistry was awesome!! Missed that chemistry very much!! When will they show that in the show.. their chemistry was just aweosme!!

kyun ek kyun !!! kyun itna kataa tumne!!!😡

yup WD.. they dnt even want 2 give us a small ray of happiness even in shows apart frm matsh..😡
bt still, i jus luvd it.. gave me some +ve vibes aftr sooo long... 😳😳

luv2 c them smiling n hugging each other.  😳😳😳

wish they utilise their chemistry n popularity in d show instead of being addicted2 cross pairing which neva works..  😭😭