Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya Story- The Parting Gift

smritiz Senior Member
smritiz
smritiz

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Abhigya story -The Parting Gift

[The scenario is that Tanu's pregnancy is revailed, Pragya has decided to leave the house, everyone feels sorry for her...Before leaving Pragya assembles everyone for telling something at Mehra mad house]

Tanu and Aliyah are impatiently waiting for Pragya to leave from their lives forever.

Abhi felt his gut feeling tell something big was going to happen .Everyone looked more clueless when a very handsome guy of 6 ft walked in.

Akash-" Who are you?"

Pragya-"Anshuman( Iqbal Khan )  thank you for coming in"

Pragya-" Sorry all I wont take  more than 15 minutes of your time.."

Methili-" Now what Tamasha is she going to do?"

Pragya-" Just show a farewell video... Anshuman please...'

Aliyah and Tanu watched as Purab  and Anshuman set up the projector and a video play/

What the video showed shocked everyone...

The video showed the involvement of Methili and Tanu in MMS scandal, the conversation  and involvement in acid attack on Bulbul.Kidanapping,Aliyah threatening Neil in jail...Aliyah trapping Purvi...

It was the worst day for Taliyah so far and at this point Pragya paused.

Abhi walked to Aliyah and slapped her.

Abhi-" From today you are dead  to me "

He walked to Tanu-"I would have slapped you had you not been pregnant with my child"

Pragya-" You can slap her because she is pregnant but not with your child Mr. Abhishek Mehra"

Tanu's mom-" What are you telling?"

Prags-" Ansh"

Anshuman showed some photos and files which proved Tanu was involved with many men for modelling purpose.."

Aliyah felt an heart attack at the unfaithful act of Tanu and slapped her..

Aliyah -" You B**** I trusted you.."

Tanu-" You were not worth it either Aliyah when you sided with Purab for  your selfish motives...You Backstabbed me. "

Aliyah fumbling-" I..I loved Purab..."

Purab sarcastically- "Love Me? You can never love anybody other then yourself Aliyah..."

Aliyah looked shocked...

Purab-" You don't deserve to be loved at all nor will you understand what it is... I regret the day I met you... Dare you try to harm Anyone from the Arora family..I will forget you are Abhi's sister."

Tanu's mom walked forward and slapped Tanu .

Tannu-" Mom..."

TM-" Dont call me that, my daughter is dead to me... I don't want to see your face until I die"

In a swift that day Destiny switched the tables and both Tanu and Aliyah were orphaned.

Open to negative feedback and criticism...what do you think?

Edited by smritiz - 03 May 2015 at 8:25am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

madras_108Natalli19KSGLoverSAAmiltonzahrazarChaudhrytmilla8vidyasuresharunsunita_gmindihutanbandarHarini01princessSonia--simmi---Nimmy-ShafooKesha_H.

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Lol smriti so intense. Love that you brought anshuman. Thanks for posting...will you write more to show what abhigya do next??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smritiz

smritiz Senior Member
smritiz
smritiz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Abhigya Story

Part 2-I want A divorce

The room was so quite that the silence began to suffocate everyone. Pragya walked forward and handed the divorce papers to Abhi.

Pragya-"Here you go Mr.Mehra .You don't have to tolerate me anymore."

Abhi finally realized the reason behind Pragya's actions .The realization sent pain and guilt throughout his veins. He had hurt her more.

Abhi-" Fuggy why cant we.."

Pragya-" Nahi Abhi sorry Mr.Rockstar there is no more we or us left."

Bulbul-" Di you love Jiju..I know how much..."

Pragya interrupted-" Sometimes love alone is not enough Bulbul. What kind of love are you even talking about? Mr. Mehra hates me. We are poles apart."

Sarla-" Pragya what is all this?" with a tinge of anger

Prag-"The truth ma..we were never meant to be.."

Daddi-" Puttar listen.."

Prags-" Please Daddi I want to decide for myself. I am the one who has lived with a person who rubs his girlfriendon my face , an SIL who thinks she own's the world because of her brother s fame and name . A woman who blames me for her greed ...I got into this marriage only for Ma...After two broken marriages, I coudn't give her a third. But one thing I am glad in the marriage was that I was able to protect Bulbul upto some extent. My sister sacrificed her love for my marriage .Now I am ending my marriage to save the rest of my family. God knows what Aliyah will do next ? I wont tolerate it and will definitely hand her to the cops."

Aliyah felt a dull ache in her heart, something which did not exist in her dictionary.

Prags-" Why should it just be me who sacrifices everything? Me and Abhi were and are nothing but strangers in the room, not a room mate nor a friend.To him I am a plain boring Behnji..Black magic chashmish...who plays games with him. " the pain in her voice was so apparent, It was breaking  and choking her.

Anshuman saw Pragya tightening her fists to control her sobs ,months of torture breaking her...At that minute he decided..He would Never Forgive Abishek Mehra .

Before Pragya collapsed a pair of feminine hands caught her and she met the wet eyes of Purvi..

Purvi spoke nothing but just hugged her elder sister. Cousins by blood but today the soul remained one and same..

As the Arora's left...Abhi fell on his knees..Aliyah rushed to her brother but Abhi raised his hand to avoid her.

"  Thank You very much Alu "was the last line he said before passing out...

Hoping it was worth your time..Should a chapter 3 come along?

Edited by smritiz - 06 May 2015 at 11:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarsyazaibrahim--simmi--Shafoo

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
YES chapter 3 should come along!! VERY interesting stuff smriti! Thanks for posting

smritiz

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
niceee plzz  contuied soon plzzz
--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Wow! Part 2 was so intense! Please there needs to be a part 3!

smritiz

syazaibrahim IF-Dazzler
syazaibrahim
syazaibrahim

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Yes!! Please update chapter 3 soon!!

smritiz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top