Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

really??
i read ur prev posts.. seems ur very hopeful abt d future track..
ur literally our only ray of hope now..😊
else, all v get is -ve vibes frm evrywhere.. 
btw if u get sum spl news, PM me plz..
i wud try n control my hands n not type anythin as soon as i read ur PM.😆
diff.. bt i ll try2 control myself.. 😆😆😆

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
good suggestion
yes he should hate her from outside
but we know he cannot stay away from her for long
the post leap ranveer was fat better than the post gun shot 
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

Negative ? Naa Reee!
Tumhein btaa rha huun na , I am not hopeful but 100% Sure Because You know 😆😆 Khair , leave it .
ISHVEER Gonna be re-unite , And all the things will be rushed like speed of light=c=3*10^8 😆😆😆

Firstly you will witness Ishaani Realizing her mistake " Is ka Matlab Nahi , Ranveer Mein Aa rahi huun !
Then Ranveer " Hahaha , Tumne mujhe Pagal samjha huwa hai , Ke Jo tum kaho gi Maan luunga , Neverrr RV style" Just Kidding !😆😆
Then Ishaani to demand Her rights and Etc etc then throwing Rithika finally out getting help and then RV will also come to know the truth , and both will be together
This will be happen in a month !

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Negative ? Naa Reee!
Tumhein btaa rha huun na , I am not hopeful but 100% Sure Because You know 😆😆 Khair , leave it .
ISHVEER Gonna be re-unite , And all the things will be rushed like speed of light=c=3*10^8 😆😆😆

Firstly you will witness Ishaani Realizing her mistake " Is ka Matlab Nahi , Ranveer Mein Aa rahi huun !
Then Ranveer " Hahaha , Tumne mujhe Pagal samjha huwa hai , Ke Jo tum kaho gi Maan luunga , Neverrr RV style" Just Kidding !😆😆
Then Ishaani to demand Her rights and Etc etc then throwing Rithika finally out getting help and then RV will also come to know the truth , and both will be together
This will be happen in a month !

awww... cn i take a moment2 dance now?!!   🥳 🤗

awww. lyk speed of light.. wud luv that.. 
tnk god u joined dis forum.. else der wud b no1 hu cn give us some hopes abt dis show.. 😃

n its really owsum that u try n collect d inside news sumhow.. tnq sooo much... 👏
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nebuna

Elvish I agree with you

Ishani needs to repent her mistakes this time around but all ranveer needs to give her is silent treatment but no public humiliation and physical abuse of any sort.

Love is not all about giving back what you get,hurt can be shown in various ways not just by public humiliation and violence.Ishani though she is stupid here her intentions are not wrong.

With Ranveer his character in love needs to go a long way,he is yet to understand his girl by miles,falling in love is understanding your partner's unsaid words,so he is still in teen puppy love love stage.

Nebuna, I disagree with your last part in this post. I personally do not think he needs to go a long way. Getting back her love was never in his mind though he came to believe she could love him.
Think of the episodes Ranveer gets shot. Wasn't he trusting her blindly. In fact his was more than just "blind trust" on her. He sees her photos with Chirag that show she's cheated on him. Months pass like this, things change for the better only to shatter once again.
The trust that was building up again in him gets destroyed when Ishani says she loved Chirag and even signs divorce papers saying she doesn't want to see the face of a servant. She again says this after 6 months. Do you *really* expect him to trust her like this again? Didn't he trust her enough already and she broke that again and again? For the present I think he has every reason to not to trust her.