Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
That is what I want but no public humiliation , I can't stand it . Last I got very angry on public humiliation .
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Haq hai Ishani ka Rv per or Rv Ka Ishani per ... 

Haq say  haat pakr na  ishveer ek dosray ka...

.biwi hai Ishani Rv ki ... biwi ... 

only a man who is not man will let his wife goes in some else arms ... Rv u better  stop being girlish n stand up !!!! 

Waah...sana superb linesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why still RV to fight for Ishaani ? Why Just why ? There is no reason he should fight for Ishaani !
there is literally no reason , Ishanni has always given pain to him always ! She is literally a dumbo !
No matter what you want Ishaani to end up fighting for her love ! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Why still RV to fight for Ishaani ? Why Just why ? There is no reason he should fight for Ishaani !

there is literally no reason , Ishanni has always given pain to him always ! She is literally a dumbo !

His hatred towards her is correct but what everyone here want from him is he should not harm her physically, no public humiliation(hope this is not shown). 
Edited by RTPMS - 8 years ago
-Stryker- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Elvish i agree with your main post...nice points..

But i will respectfully disagree with the point being raised that Ish is his wife and all haq talk for current situation...this point will come into play once Ranveer gets to know the truth of Ritika...then he should definitely fight for Ishaani and reclaim her back...

BUt FOR NOW...No i don't want and don't think it will make sense for him to fight for Ishaani...Ishaani is the one who has burned the bridges and she should work to repair...honestly i don't even want him to really be in further pain with all jealousy...much better that he simply ignores Ishaani..

With the way Ishaani hurted him...he has the right to think of moving on or hate her(though the public insult or physical hurt part shown in hate track should be avoided)...

It's Ishaani's job to repair the bridges she burn...one she plays her part...than it will be his turn to play his part...
Edited by matsholic - 8 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

since many tracks it is Ishani who is fighting for her love .. so why  shouldn't he fight now ???/ badla lina hai us ko ishani say ??? then i guess  his love was too fake  ... i know ur links told u that it is  Ishani who will once again fight n  that is what disappoint us .πŸ˜•.as2 why only  girls have to fight  in Ekta aunty's serials while men  r so weak that they  put their pride above anything else n jump n sit on command of  their moms ... beside they r quick to run in other girls arms ...πŸ˜• ...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTPMS

His hatred towards her is correct but what everyone here want from him is he should not harm her physically, no public humiliation(hope this is not shown). 

He will not humiliate her physically ! 100% sure 
Yet hey might humiliate her infront of people which is 100% right according to RV's angle !
As we know Ishaani don't deserve that but Just we know the truth not RV so if he'll do, he'll exactly be doing what a normal person would do !
GamesOfLife thumbnail
 matsholic as per Ek it has always been Ishani's thing to fight while Rv thing to just crib ... ishani is more a man in this relationship then Rv as yet ...
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Ishveer-lover Rv has a short memeory ...he doesn't let  anyone  including sharman speaks bad about Ri with their many differences but Rv has right to humiliate Ishani for having differences with Rv?????  ...  what is wrong for one is wrong for other ...if u ever respected her in the first place,  u will keep ur differences within your room  ...this shows weakness in the character not strength ...  Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that this time it should be Ishani fighting and making up for her mistakes. And, Ishveer-lover and matsholic, guys, where did I say Ranveer should be fighting for her this time? I know this time it should be Ishani. But Ranveer must not repeat the things he did in the past like hurting her physically and humiliating her publicly. His humiliating her in public was understandable in many ways but this time it won't be so. My original post was in favor of Ranveer fighting with himself. There should be a track though where fights for her.
Until now we've seen Ranveer fighting with himself either to let her go, endure her hatred or look after their relationship. All this time he was fighting with himself and this fight should make him stronger instead of a weakeling. Hope I made my points clear.