Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

If Another Hatred Track Is On The Way...

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
As we are quite sure of Ranveer's hatred for Ishani in future I hope they do give us a proper track of it. Last one was stupidly over-done, and Ranveer was turned into an MCP. This time if they're planning to show something of this kind atleast show him as human rather than the monster that he was turned into. I always wanted a hatred track because Ishani acted far too stupid but this time her stupidity has crossed all the limits and Ranveer is bound to hate her. And if they're planning something like this, hopefully they show him distancing himself from her and yet being unable to let her go. Taunting her for saying all the hurtful things yet protecting her from his own family and others. Giving her reasons to cry by not talking to her, ignoring her after her comments on his status yet comforting her somehow after her mother's demise. Please, CVs, do give us these things. Want Ishani to regret for her actions and yeah, then it should be dear Ranveer's turn too once he gets to know of the reasons her actions. After all he also has to regret for the last hatred track karnamas. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 i think this time hatred track will be like ... hate mixed with torment in his heart ..n jealousy of seeing her closeness with Shikar ...at least i hope ... 
GamesOfLife thumbnail
 i am cross posting this ... that...

i want Rv to be angry with Ishani  however it should not  be with hatred  but  with torment.. with pain ... with his dard ... 
like as if "i hate u but i can't stop loving u" that  kind of love should be there .. ..  as if whenever he see her his heart is crying ...look at me... love me ...choose me ...don't move ahead with shikar ... u r mine ...   i will not ever let u go ...that kind of  thoughts should be in his mind  n eyes if not on his lips .. 

when he see Ishkar  very close together, i want him to destroy furniture like he did at the time of chirag  ...  i want his love 2 win over his hatred ...

Even without knowing the truth i want him  2 love Ishani with  complete madness n junoon ... what i don't want is a weak man who perform on command of his mom n  sleep in Ri's  arms ...
GamesOfLife thumbnail
 i want Rv to try to stop his feet from moving towards  Ishani but I want him to miserably fail at it  n think  n breath only about  Ishani  ...Ri should not exist for him when Ishani is in front of him ... even at her back I want him to get irritated with Ri 
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice pst 😉 I hope that the CVs give us what you have said 😉
GamesOfLife thumbnail
 what  i want this time with Rv is that ...pyar kiya hai to bhai  ab  nehbana ... nobody said road of love is supposed to be easy ...  Fight Rv ... fight with urself n claim Ish plz... fight with world n stand for ur love ...
GamesOfLife thumbnail
 Haq hai Ishani ka Rv per or Rv Ka Ishani per ... 
Haq say  haat pakr na  ishveer ek dosray ka...

.biwi hai Ishani Rv ki ... biwi ... 

only a man who is not man will let his wife goes in some else arms ... Rv u better  stop being girlish n stand up !!!! 
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sana, you spoke my mind. I too want him to be stronger than he was before. Ri should be like those invisible bacterias that one can see with a microscope only. Ishani should be his priority and no, he MUST NOT cry over the loss too much. But as I say DO's presence is the worst thing. Her sweetness will not let Ranveer go like this. :( We'll be tortured instead of him. :x
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well said EH... 👏
hope d cvs c dis post.. 

v dnt want an MCP or a monster..
hez free2 hate her n get angry over her cuz dats wot any normal person wud do aftr hearin such crap frm her.. 
bt no running-to-ritika and no physical-abuse n NO bangle-breaking.. plzzz..
these 3 r a strict no no fr RV...

[ Hez free2 do d 2nd and 3rd wid ritika.. i wud neva mind.. 😉 ]

N yes.. wen ish dressed up as a joker n d dog bit amba, i jus luvd d way rv came n stood ryt in frnt of laxmi lyk a true hero n signalled her2 stop.. yes, even though he scolded ish aftr that, i still lykd d way he protected her frm laxmi.. 😳😳

i want a similar seq again. hez free2 scold her or ignore her..  bt v need a seq where he stands up against amba or laxmi n protects Ish frm them..  😳😳
Hez free2 hurt her [not physically of course] bt that shud b within 4 walls n not in frnt of his or her family.. i cant tolerate d poor grl gettin insulted in frnt of evry1. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's a perfect way, he can hate her all he wants. Hurt her with cruel words the same way she hurts him but save her from public humiliation from Amba etc and the one to heal her wound (Not Shikhar) if she ends up having any!    Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago