Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 (Page 77)

ChalJhoothi IF-Rockerz
ChalJhoothi
ChalJhoothi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Good morning SwarYains Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10tejaswiniwenham

ChalJhoothi IF-Rockerz
ChalJhoothi
ChalJhoothi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anju for SwarYa caps Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10

ChalJhoothi IF-Rockerz
ChalJhoothi
ChalJhoothi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_DD

@teju yeah that scene...they were so different back then...smart as in..and now...lakshya's situation is understandable he is in a delima...is it love is it not...but really swara was the 21st century girl..I didn't expect that out of her...agreed she loves her sister...but she's even aware of lakshya's pov...swaragini have shifted together doesn't men they have to share the same mind set...
I have a feeling swara has fallen for lucky but is unaware of the fact her self...that scene where she turns..was a hint...that she will fall but gradually with time...I think when she'll try bringing lakshya and ragini close she'll get uncomfortable...though she might deny that feeling
agree 

tejaswiniwenham

Besmine Senior Member
Besmine
Besmine

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

Vaise I did like yesterdays swarYa scenes Embarrassed

It was cute Embarrassed

Since swarYa ke saath aisa ho raha hai I am 100-/- sure Ki they are the end couple Wink LOL
it was cute only but then it became annoying. .
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Besmine

Vaise I did like yesterdays swarYa scenes Embarrassed

It was cute Embarrassed

Since swarYa ke saath aisa ho raha hai I am 100-/- sure Ki they are the end couple Wink LOL
it was cute only but then it became annoying. .

Its becoming silly Confused
ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by Princess_Devil

every serial i watch i always support the female lead bcz i get attached to that character sooo easily,i started watching only for swara but cv's are totally showing swara asmahaan always thinking abt others, at times its tooo frustating for viewers that ur fav is not thinking abt her happiness n busy to make ppl happy.

lucky n swara both deserve eacother,dont want swarya to part awayCry

Nihaika of course they would not part ways, they would be the end couple. Swara is someone who has always put  her family first and is yet to realise her feeling for Laksh. She has had quiet a bit of hint yes but that is not enough it seems. She needs the jolt to move forward and realise it and this of course will take time. 

And yes both deserve each other as they have so much in common and is the perfectly imperfect partner Laksh wants..and Swara too gets along with him well. Wish Swara figured it out...

i like ur optimism dear,but why are the cvs confusing the viewers like this?swara is all family family,and she will punish herself if she starts feeling for lakshya due to her blind love for ragini,and ragini...i really dont want to talk abt her,i'm seeing tapasya of uttaran[i know she's not that evil,but has scope] in her.seems that things will clear after swarya confession and i guess dida will help out swara with her feelings and ragini will team up with her daadima?what do u all think?

ratna.

ps:who is that company owner?
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratna.nanda

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by Princess_Devil

every serial i watch i always support the female lead bcz i get attached to that character sooo easily,i started watching only for swara but cv's are totally showing swara asmahaan always thinking abt others, at times its tooo frustating for viewers that ur fav is not thinking abt her happiness n busy to make ppl happy.

lucky n swara both deserve eacother,dont want swarya to part awayCry

<font color="#990033">Nihaika of course they would not part ways, they would be the end couple. Swara is someone who has always put her family first and is yet to realise her feeling for Laksh. She has had quiet a bit of hint yes but that is not enough it seems. She needs the jolt to move forward and realise it and this of course will take time.</font>
<font color="#990033">
</font>
<font color="#990033">And yes both deserve each other as they have so much in common and is the perfectly imperfect partner Laksh wants..and Swara too gets along with him well. Wish Swara figured it out...</font>

i like ur optimism dear,but why are the cvs confusing the viewers like this?swara is all family family,and she will punish herself if she starts feeling for lakshya due to her blind love for ragini,and ragini...i really dont want to talk abt her,i'm seeing tapasya of uttaran[i know she's not that evil,but has scope] in her.seems that things will clear after swarya confession and i guess dida will help out swara with her feelings and ragini will team up with her daadima?what do u all think?

ratna.

ps:who is that company owner?

She might!

SwarYa are beautiful together...dynamics may change with sanskaars entry...hoping for some answers...and I don't think cvs would dissapoint majority of viewers by RagYa Smile

ratna.nanda

--swati--- IF-Rockerz
--swati---
--swati---

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Aftr 2 hug.. Palat scene.. Etc there is no logic in making swarya jst gud frnds -_-

ratna.nanda

Go to top