Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 (Page 7)

Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

if ragani has so much patience then definitely she can make laksh fall in luv with her
if swarya turning back has some hint then ragya many scenes had some hint in it.
how selfish of it that swarya fans want swarya to end together, so ragani can be pushed to any person right.
we can also say that how selfish ragini fans are that they are forcing ragini on laksh.
u guys want swara to turn negative but here we are also wishing this new guy will genuienly fall for ragini,he may be mentally challenged but the other lead will also be a nice guy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenu5

.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Devil

guys what if love triangle is like this
sanskaar love lucky love swara n ur shona thinks sanskaar n lucky are couple n feels helpless ROFL

p.s-no offenses to anyone its just for fun Big smile

ROFL It will be maa ka laddla bigadgaya..ROFL Hitler Maheshwari would get a shockROFL

Princess_Devil

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
due to new love triangle laksh may realize his feeling for swara but how will swara realize her love for laksh which she don't have till date or shown any feelings.now don't say that she turned back plz
this new triangle consist of 3 people swara, laksh & ragani.
laksh's chachi & Chacha r cunning, a seed hi sad hi bahu can't tackle them. swara angle with sanskaar can save seats from many problems as dadi will not able to blame her or her family.
deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
due to new love triangle laksh may realize his feeling for swara but how will swara realize her love for laksh which she don't have till date or shown any feelings.now don't say that she turned back plz
this new triangle consist of 3 people swara, laksh & ragani.
laksh's chachi & Chacha r cunning, a seed hi sad hi bahu can't tackle them. swara angle with sanskaar can save her from many problems as dadi will not able to blame her or her family.
& this is an open forum & m talking regarding swarya only.swara also has patience.as I don't want swaragini to end with mentally challenge sanskaar.

Meenu5

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
if person can not be happy in forced marriage, then life with a mentally challenged person is very difficult
swara can never be negative bcoz if she see ragya together then she will be happy only bcoz she loves her sister ragani.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 03 May 2015 at 10:46am
tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Star StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing. CONGRATS LADIES and if there are any silent gents reading! WE DID IT! but guys i have a slightly negative prediction as usual (pata nahi acche khayal humein kyun aate nahiCry
i think lucky will introduce sanskar to swara and sanskar will start liking her and lucky may sacrifice his love for his brother. CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry. but hopefully not and lucky fights hand tooth and nail for HIS shona. ok if he's mentally challenged, i doubt either swara or rags will be falling for him in the beginning. i feel like lucky will want swara to be with his brother so that he can recover. BUT I REALLY HOPE NOT! im really looking forward to seeing where they take this story i'll be really shocked if swara or ragini falls for a mentally unstable person just like that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenu5littleliarPrincess_Devil.Angel_mistica.

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Guys but why are they introducing the new lead as a mentally unbalanced person? Not sure what the cvs are planning...its really confusing...and ragsan or swarsan marriage will happen after he is cured for sure...

Vaise waiting fr tomorrows epi. Big smile
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Dancing. CONGRATS LADIES and if there are any silent gents reading! WE DID IT! but guys i have a slightly negative prediction as usual (pata nahi acche khayal humein kyun aate nahiCry
i think lucky will introduce sanskar to swara and sanskar will start liking her and lucky may sacrifice his love for his brother. Cry. but hopefully not and lucky fights hand tooth and nail for HIS shona. ok if he's mentally challenged, i doubt either swara or rags will be falling for him in the beginning. i feel like lucky will want swara to be with his brother so that he can recover. BUT I REALLY HOPE NOT! im really looking forward to seeing where they take this story i'll be really shocked if swara or ragini falls for a mentally unstable person just like that.

But here we are not sure what the term mentally challenged means...since it is because of trauma it might not be that bad Big smile

tejaswiniwenham

Go to top