Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 (Page 40)

bushra2222 IF-Rockerz
bushra2222
bushra2222

Joined: 24 April 2015
Posts: 5461

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by starrynight98

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

it seems as if CVs are trying to create Mahabharat between SwaraginiConfusedand putting Laksh in the middle, like a sandwich. And both sisters doing khicha tani for one guyOuchLOL. Okay jokes aside,repetition hopefully is not followed and misunderstanding is cleared before major typhoon occurs.
philal to mujhe sandwich ke saath khichdi paakte hue nazar aari hai..confusion hi confusion...like full locha LOL

ROFL LOOL agar we are this confused, wonder how confused CVs are, wondering between scripts...ROFL

One thing is knowing RS she could do anything...let's see kya kya pakth ta hainLOL 
malum pada kerala ke bajhi pakhgye..yeh sab chakar mein...ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel_mistica.

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Joined: 06 April 2015
Posts: 8620

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by starrynight98

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

it seems as if CVs are trying to create Mahabharat between SwaraginiConfusedand putting Laksh in the middle, like a sandwich. And both sisters doing khicha tani for one guyOuchLOL. Okay jokes aside,repetition hopefully is not followed and misunderstanding is cleared before major typhoon occurs.
philal to mujhe sandwich ke saath khichdi paakte hue nazar aari hai..confusion hi confusion...like full locha LOL

ROFL LOOL agar we are this confused, wonder how confused CVs are, wondering between scripts...ROFL

One thing is knowing RS she could do anything...let's see kya kya pakth ta hainLOL 

But usually she doesn't break the lead pair...so I guess that SWARYA thing in the promo happens tomorrowBig smile

Errrhh! This thing is eating my mind!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratna.nandabushra2222.Angel_mistica.

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Joined: 06 April 2015
Posts: 8620

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Guys if u listen to that voice in the promo carefully it says this mohabath may bring differences between the sisters!Tongue
.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 14136

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

Guys if u listen to that voice in the promo carefully it says this mohabath may bring differences between the sisters!Tongue

Oh yeah true, it seems CVs going for the rift between sisters until the whole chapter unfolds and SwarYa as pair sorting the mess out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littleliar

starrynight98 Goldie
starrynight98
starrynight98

Joined: 19 November 2011
Posts: 2495

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Mujheee nahi pata tha swaryanians itne bhukar niklege ROFL idhar swaragini mai trouble hi trouble aur tum logo ko khane ki pari hai..very bad haa ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

littleliar.Angel_mistica.

bushra2222 IF-Rockerz
bushra2222
bushra2222

Joined: 24 April 2015
Posts: 5461

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starrynight98

Mujheee nahi pata tha swaryanians itne bhukar niklege ROFL idhar swaragini mai trouble hi trouble aur tum logo ko khane ki pari hai..very bad haa ROFL
 
humlog ko khane ke nhi ...cvs ko padhe isliye pata ni ky banane wale hai woh log ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starrynight98littleliar

.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 14136

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bushra2222

Originally posted by starrynight98

Mujheee nahi pata tha swaryanians itne bhukar niklege ROFL idhar swaragini mai trouble hi trouble aur tum logo ko khane ki pari hai..very bad haa ROFL
 
humlog ko khane ke nhi ...cvs ko padhe isliye pata ni ky banane wale hai woh log ROFL

ROFLROFL LOL bhaut kuch bhanewale hain CVs...abhi toh bas shuruwaat hai..waiting for the dramaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starrynight98

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Joined: 06 April 2015
Posts: 8620

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by bushra2222

Originally posted by starrynight98

Mujheee nahi pata tha swaryanians itne bhukar niklege ROFL idhar swaragini mai trouble hi trouble aur tum logo ko khane ki pari hai..very bad haa ROFL
 
humlog ko khane ke nhi ...cvs ko padhe isliye pata ni ky banane wale hai woh log ROFL

ROFLROFL LOL bhaut kuch bhanewale hain CVs...abhi toh bas shuruwaat hai..waiting for the dramaLOL
7 course meal! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starrynight98

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Swarya New Vms

2

Author: anju10   Replies: 14   Views: 2034

anju10 14 2034 29 October 2015 at 11:43am by saaniakh
Swarya ff

2 3 4 5 6

Author: asyaanu   Replies: 44   Views: 10574

asyaanu 44 10574 17 October 2015 at 4:05am by shirin04
SwarYa-RagYa VM- Just for fun- Gharwali Baharwali

2

Author: Vt-Cl   Replies: 10   Views: 1618

Vt-Cl 10 1618 04 May 2015 at 9:31am by Vt-Cl
*New SwarYa VM- Mohabath Barosa*

2 3 4

Author: Vt-Cl   Replies: 24   Views: 2277

Vt-Cl 24 2277 02 May 2015 at 7:02am by littleliar
Swara-Lakshya or Ragini- Lakshya?

2 3 4

Author: TrooperSeven   Replies: 30   Views: 8060

TrooperSeven 30 8060 22 April 2015 at 1:32pm by matreyee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index