Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 (Page 112)

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by creationschhavi

i know talking about ragya is not allowed here on this dt but you guys are thinking that cvs have confirmed swarya and ragsan...you will never know when they will switch the couples at the end moment ...
now pls...read this hope you get some idea actually i have read again a new film socha na tha very much simmilar to swaragya triangle love story ... so here is my view on todays episode...

after todays episode i am sure sanskaar will fall for ragini but ragini loves only laksh and she will love only him forever as she said in previous episodes ...
ragsan are good ...somewhat sanskaar is happy with ragini taking care of him and attracted by her a bit by her caring nature towards him ...
laksh tells ragini to help sanskaar as he thinks her as a friend as she helped him first ...,but ragini forcedly go and then consoles sanskaar ...then when sanskaar again holds her dupatta cant you see the confusion on laksh face it clearly tells his confusion in love...he loves ragini but dont know it...he will realise it when ragini and sanskaar are about to get married...and when swara and sanskaar will come to know ragya love each other ...they will pair up together and will try to unite ragya againStarBroken HeartEmbarrassed ...and then in this process swara and sanskaar will also fall in love with each other friendship love...,.i think...StarEmbarrassedHeart

it will surely go like movie socha na tha Heart

Shut up girl!  Shut up!  This is a Swarya DT so bye bye. 
Don't get hurt I'm just saying this because this is a Swarya DT not a dream land.( where you make your stupid stories. it is clearly clear that Laksh wants Swara as his wife )

Edited by NabilaIslam - 08 May 2015 at 11:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChalJhoothilittleliar

Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by creationschhavi

i know talking about ragya is not allowed here on this dt but you guys are thinking that cvs have confirmed swarya and ragsan...you will never know when they will switch the couples at the end moment ...
now pls...read this hope you get some idea actually i have read again a new film socha na tha very much simmilar to swaragya triangle love story ... so here is my view on todays episode...

after todays episode i am sure sanskaar will fall for ragini but ragini loves only laksh and she will love only him forever as she said in previous episodes ...
ragsan are good ...somewhat sanskaar is happy with ragini taking care of him and attracted by her a bit by her caring nature towards him ...
laksh tells ragini to help sanskaar as he thinks her as a friend as she helped him first ...,but ragini forcedly go and then consoles sanskaar ...then when sanskaar again holds her dupatta cant you see the confusion on laksh face it clearly tells his confusion in love...he loves ragini but dont know it...he will realise it when ragini and sanskaar are about to get married...and when swara and sanskaar will come to know ragya love each other ...they will pair up together and will try to unite ragya againStarBroken HeartEmbarrassed...and then in this process swara and sanskaar will also fall in love with each other friendship love...,.i think...StarEmbarrassedHeart

it will surely go like movie socha na thaHeart

stop ur nonsense please, we are sooo not intrested in ur makeup stories with which ur convincing urself that ragya will endup
i dont know what is ur defination for true love when it is clear that laksh want swara as his wife
n please keep ur this stupid comments out of outpr DT,we are not commenting ragya DT so respect our views n leave

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChalJhoothilittleliarbushra2222

Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
guys did u observe when sanskaar pushed laksh swara reached n steaded him n ragini was looking at sanskasr :D

Edited by Princess_Devil - 08 May 2015 at 11:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BesmineArshi_lovergalratna.nandaChalJhoothibushra2222

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Guys when lakshya was pushed onto the table by sanskaar did u notice swara was the one who helped him up? LOL

And she said lakshya concerned when he was trying to hug sanskaar Wink

I may be dreaming but since this is SwarYa DT soo LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BesmineArshi_lovergalChalJhoothi

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Devil

guys did u observe when sanskaar pushed laksh swara reached n steaded him n ragini was looking at sanskasr :D
Yeah I did. 

Edited by NabilaIslam - 08 May 2015 at 12:00pm
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Lol Same time sorry LOL
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

Lol Same time sorry LOL

Swarya fans think alike ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littleliar

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by guest28

Lol Same time sorry LOL

Swarya fans think alike ;)

Lol LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littleliar

Go to top