Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Swara and Laksh: Jab they met

A spoilt brat to the world, the one whom lived the way he wanted to the world, he was to the world a man blessed with all the rich and fame, desired and admired by all his friends. He was a man to the world full of life, his world to the outer world...A man that was blessed with a loving family, a man that was loved...

Cool and dashing, that was him, the guy who made girls fall and made their hearts skip a beat that was him, and he was the wild and crazy guy...

With the lap of luxury, the cool dashing guy he was Laksh...

On the other side, we have a carefree, full of life, family orientated happy go lucky girl Swara. A girl whom lives a simple life, a girl whom enjoys life to the fullest.  A girl whom believes in supporting the right and fighting for the wrong, a girl to the outer world whom is care-free...

A girl living in a middle class family, a girl whom enjoys things to the max, that's Swara for you!

Both have similar personality traits... carefree, a bit crazy and a bit wild...Both so very similar, will they ever cross path? Will they ever meet and fall for each other?

Short trailer of my up comming OS, let me know your opinion..pheli baar hai, πŸ˜†

Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😭no promo or spoier??????😑

Starry_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Sophie di can u make two edits on SwarYa please . With any pics . πŸ˜ƒ 

Of course sam! πŸ˜³
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NabilaIslam

Missing swarya...

true&i m expecting a hug on mndy
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

Swara and Laksh: Jab they met

A spoilt brat to the world, the one whom lived the way he wanted to the world, he was to the world a man blessed with all the rich and fame, desired and admired by all his friends. He was a man to the world full of life, his world to the outer world...A man that was blessed with a loving family, a man that was loved...

Cool and dashing, that was him, the guy who made girls fall and made their hearts skip a beat that was him, and he was the wild and crazy guy...

With the lap of luxury, the cool dashing guy he was Laksh...

On the other side, we have a carefree, full of life, family orientated happy go lucky girl Swara. A girl whom lives a simple life, a girl whom enjoys life to the fullest.  A girl whom believes in supporting the right and fighting for the wrong, a girl to the outer world whom is care-free...

A girl living in a middle class family, a girl whom enjoys things to the max, that's Swara for you!

Both have similar personality traits... carefree, a bit crazy and a bit wild...Both so very similar, will they ever cross path? Will they ever meet and fall for each other?

Short trailer of my up comming OS, let me know your opinion..pheli baar hai, πŸ˜†

wow! agar trailer hi aisa hai toh pictureπŸ˜†cant wait!!!!!πŸ˜†
Starry_Love thumbnail
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just saw the new promo!!!! 
Starry_Love thumbnail
Hey Mr husband..πŸ˜† I can imagine Swara singing this
Starry_Love thumbnail
Distance makes heart grow fonder...
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
New promo: 
Sanskaar says to Ragini that if you come with me I will go if you don't I won't go ! ( Maheshwari house ) 
The voice:  Now because of this the future of Swaragini will change! 
Edited by NabilaIslam - 8 years ago