# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 103

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by littoos

woah...all the best for ur future,...

πŸ˜†  Thank you! and wish you the same too for the up-comming years! 
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Erm if you don't mind answering only, could you tell me where you download your vids from please?😳

from youtube dear
here is the link u can go through it 

Originally posted by littoos

@swathi...namaskaram...u frm kerala???/πŸ˜†
no i m frm antartica.. I ws wondering y no malayalies in ths forum πŸ˜† bt ipo ah shock mari..
Originally posted by anju10

from youtube dear
here is the link u can go through it 

Thank you dear!
Originally posted by --swathy--

no i m frm antartica.. I ws wondering y no malayalies in ths forum πŸ˜† bt ipo ah shock mari..

HEHE...itri late ayipoyi...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Thank you dear!

ur welcum πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
@sophie...
thanku...ya i'm gonna rock my upcoming yrs...
Originally posted by creationschhavi

i know talking about ragya is not allowed here on this dt but you guys are thinking that cvs have confirmed swarya and ragsan...you will never know when they will switch the couples at the end moment ...
now pls...read this hope you get some idea actually i have read again a new film socha na tha very much simmilar to swaragya triangle love story ... so here is my view on todays episode...

after todays episode i am sure sanskaar will fall for ragini but ragini loves only laksh and she will love only him forever as she said in previous episodes ...
ragsan are good ...somewhat sanskaar is happy with ragini taking care of him and attracted by her a bit by her caring nature towards him ...
laksh tells ragini to help sanskaar as he thinks her as a friend as she helped him first ...,but ragini forcedly go and then consoles sanskaar ...then when sanskaar again holds her dupatta cant you see the confusion on laksh face it clearly tells his confusion in love...he loves ragini but dont know it...he will realise it when ragini and sanskaar are about to get married...and when swara and sanskaar will come to know ragya love each other ...they will pair up together and will try to unite ragya againβ­οΈπŸ’”πŸ˜³ ...and then in this process swara and sanskaar will also fall in love with each other friendship love...,.i think...⭐️😳❀️

it will surely go like movie socha na tha β€οΈ
I don get why u always come here to raise our DT temperature ! 
We do not interfere in your shipping so why do u interfere in our peaceful discussion . U have been warned the first time also but still u don get it , why ? 
Chavi di we respect your love for RagYa and please can  u also respect our love for SwarYa . We don want a war here ! We SwarYa-ians are kind enough not to report u to the MOD for always annoying us with all your comments here . It is not that u are not welcome here , you are welcomed here but that does not mean u always come here and annoy us all with RagYa discussion ! 
I m telling u once again this DT is meant purely for SwarYa discussion and if u can not work according to the SwarYa-ians here then don come here to hurt our feelings please . Maybe u are just sharing your opinions but if u want to talk about RagYa or Sanskar then u have the main forum to share your views don come here and talk about RagYa or Sanskar and Swara ending up together ! 
We SwarYa-ians are giving u a finally warning . Next time we will report . This discussion ends here .