# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Swara ke liye to sirf Laksh hai πŸ˜³
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guest28

naah...but its rags for sureπŸ˜ƒ

thnk god...no ovr complications for swarya...bt with sanskaar's ntry swarya screenspace'll decrease...
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Let's finish this DT 
anju10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SWARYA 8TH MAY 2015 HD CAPS
http://imgur.com/a/2ZNaw

Starry_Love thumbnail
^TY Anju for the caps!πŸ€— 
anju10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

^TY Anju for the caps!πŸ€— 

My pleasure πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello everyone. Do you guys know how we can get an AT to keep out the trolls from talking about imaginary lovers? Its rather frustrating because I've kept to my commitment and don't troll other DTs but there's always one or two hanging out here to have their uncalled for opinions heard because noone visits their DT I guess. It honestly feels like a Jehovah's witness sermon trying to recruit. I try to stay respectful and I constantly request everyone to follow suit. If a swarya fan is trolling on the other DTs being negative, please stop. Same I request other DT members to stop as well or else I'll have to report. And I really hate reporting, seems childish. Feel free to do the same to the ppl trolling your DTs as well.
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@teju we only went to their DT to reply them when they started their bakwas story abt swara turning negative,otherwise we are not intrested in visting their DT
If at all i see those ppl commenting here there pathetic imaginary story this tym i wont sit calm, i will just go to their DT n spam with swarya pic n keep on comment abt swarya 😑 πŸ˜†
Starry_Love thumbnail
I know it is irritating when people go over-board with their very wild, illogically logic wali explanation but in order to avoid them I guess we too have to keep calm until the water pipe burst open, and if it does burst open then well, report them if necessary as Teju mentioned. We do not want cold war and or volcanic eruption going on here of course.πŸ˜† And I know we have been keeping the clam and we shall...until erruption of course
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys read my ff...it isn't great...feel free to commentπŸ˜ƒ