Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushra2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: guest28

I would love a scene where sanskaar is being taken care of by rags and swarYa are sitting outside...lakshya Is crying because of sanskaar and for once swara is wiping lakshyas tears 😳

There is a high chance of this scene 😛

even i think so this will happen..
WAISE yesterday in dis club alice in wonderland aagye the🤣 
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bushra2222

even i think so this will happen..
WAISE yesterday in dis club alice in wonderland aagye the🤣 

haan par ragya fans are also in wonderland thinking that lucky was jealous of a mad man😃
bushra2222 thumbnail

haan par ragya fans are also in wonderland thinking that lucky was jealous of a mad man😃

yup i know .dats y someone from ragya fan come here and was dreaming here and telling der bakwas story🤣 
like come on  get a life ..if a guy  save a girl from a mentally retarded man..den it means he loves her🤣 der so many swarya scene and lucky imagined swara has her wife..itna kafi nhi hai kya prove honge ke liye dat he loves swara...
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bushra2222

yup i know .dats y someone from ragya fan come here and was dreaming here and telling der bakwas story🤣 
like come on  get a life ..if a guy  save a girl from a mentally retarded man..den it means he loves her🤣 der so many swarya scene and lucky imagined swara has her wife..itna kafi nhi hai kya prove honge ke liye dat he loves swara...

How many more articles do they need😆
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys ! What's going on here ? 
So okay here is what my sixth sense says , Ragini is only the one who can handle Sanskar so maybe she will be married to him or will help him get well . In this course she will fall for Sanskar and Sanskar for her then our Lakshya is free . Lakshya will have a difficult time seeing his brother in pain and Swara will help him so Lakshya will realise that it is not crush but he really loves Swara and then confess his feeling . Till this time Ragini and  Sanskar will also be in love which means Swara will accept Lakshya love and SwarYa will end up together !  
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Guys ! What's going on here ? 

So okay here is what my sixth sense says , Ragini is only the one who can handle Sanskar so maybe she will be married to him or will help him get well . In this course she will fall for Sanskar and Sanskar for her then our Lakshya is free . Lakshya will have a difficult time seeing his brother in pain and Swara will help him so Lakshya will realise that it is not crush but he really loves Swara and then confess his feeling . Till this time Ragini and  Sanskar will also be in love which means Swara will accept Lakshya love and SwarYa will end up together !  

It isn't  a crush...you do not dream your crush as your wifey😉
pata nahi how long he is going to take to realise that...almost he has lekin😆

😉
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It isn't  a crush...you do not dream your crush as your wifey😉
pata nahi how long he is going to take to realise that...almost he has lekin😆

😉

yes only if our lucky baba get it n a😆
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

yes only if our lucky baba get it n a😆

Poor lucky! Use kuch samaj nahi aa raha

waiting for next week's spoilers😆😆
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

</div>
<div>

like come on get a life ..if a guy save a girl from a mentally retarded man..den it means he loves her🤣der so many swarya scene and lucky imagined swara has her wife..itna kafi nhi hai kya prove honge ke liye dat he loves swara...

[DIV]How many more articles do they need😆sangini is awsm bt ths people r 🤣
littleliar thumbnail
The new promo should be out by now naa? If anybody sees the new promo let us know
should give us clues about next week😆