# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 88

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Arshi_lovergal

Swarya is best as usual
N ragsan is good now I can finally support both sisters n their would be's😉

Kal k episode(I meant next episode) may I hope swara consoles laksh then we can go to swaryaland again😳❤️

Me signing out for today see guys tomorrow or another day bye n once again to all SwarYalandians hello, namaste, namoskar, namaskar, salam n aaunchu. See u lovely people😃
Bye
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

My lovely DT here I am! 🤗 guys kyun maine kaha tha na? Ami bolechi! I told you guys that Varun and Tejaswi, look wise, will set the screen on fire. The first step of an actor screening process is usually a look test. And RagSan or Sangini make the cut! Now bas if Ragini learns to understand real love is a lot more than just a handsome prince you think your going to marry, that he can come in rags and still rock your world like swara does for Laksh, then all will be good in the world! Cvs there is a lot more to this serial, you've created so many complex layers. Don't undermine it with a love square! Please! I haven't enjoyed a show like this in a long time!
Yess !! I really really hope the Cvs dont mess up the show with all the typical triangles n squares.
Jo hum chahte hai wo milta nhi aur Jo nhi chahte wo milta hai aisa dida kehti hai said by swara to laksh.
this statement imply on both couple swarya & ragya till CV come clear & I bet next scene of sanskaar will be with swara as same was done for laksh.
can we just discuss the precap for a bit- they say ma annapurna does bharan porshan of all her children, and laksh's mother is one such star! she'll fight with anyone for her children (sanskar for all intents and purposes is her son), even if it is her hitler husband! its good to see such a strong resilient moment. sanskar is ragini's time to shine. i do hope she doesnt get forced into any situation with him but rather helps his recovery and discovers the layers that make him the ideal son of the Maheshwaris and the trauma behind his insanity. he behaves quite normally with her. i wonder if its all a trick on his end and he's just out for revenge and he owns the rival company to the Maheshwaris'. Even if he is, I hope it is ragini's compassion that sways him. finally, something that is Ragini's own unique talent- her deep running compassion and care for anyone- friend, foe or stranger. swara is also very compassionate but her intention for bhalaayi is first and foremost for those who are hers. fiercely intelligent and protective lioness of her pride. thats good for laksh who needs a partner to help him be mature rather than rash and advice him like a minister through the ups and downs of life. but ragini's compassion extends the same amount to all around her. even when she thought shomi killed her mother, she still cared. thats what sanskar needs. i think in his senses, sanskar was a mature and highly intelligent guy, laksh said once that he was the ideal son of the maheshwaris. he needs that relentless love and care and attention that someone as affectionate and caring as ragini to take out the bitterness and trauma out of him. she did use quite a bit of brain today in realizing that sanskar didnt want to hurt her and thus was holding the knife in his hand rather than to her neck. see guys he's already making her act like a more mature and intelligent person. now both laksh and ragini have tied their literal moh moh ke dhaage- laksh tied his rumal to swara's hands and ragini tied the bandage to sanskar's. lets hope and  pray that the cvs get it straight and continue with these layered couples and love stories and gradually develop them to an epic saga of the girls' journey with their respective partners! swarya and sangini!
OMG SWARYA WERE ADORABLE TODAY!
i dont like doing petty things like reporting people but my fellow dt members and i have asked ragya fans countless times to please respect our opinions and keep their ragya fantasies out of our DT! its a free forum but this is openly a fangroup dedication. if you cant respect that, i will report you and please feel free to report any swaryians who mess with your DT. if you want to be heard because noone visits your DT, then please feel free to make a separate post in the forum stating your opinion. dont come and spam our DT!
Ola pola barf ka gola!! I'm back again..
After a faduu episode and major developments, I hope that the CVs don't screw the beautiful plot here by creating a square, triangle, pentagon ot hexagon, whatever!!
The story is now on a smooth track where Ragini will be gaining enough and fair exposure to develop her self and Sanskaar is the right and apt medium. I want her to heal Sanskaar and get healed herself from the heart-ache that he has been going through since getting rejected twice... I want the same for SwaraYa. They are flawed in their respective ways, are in complete contrast witn each other and this is where their souls unite. Let them unite and form the flawless beauty.
I want this stupid confusion that the two sisters are creating in terms of LOVE should be sorted soon enough.
😊hi all,

sorry i am late,wo kya he i was browsing from page 87 to 120,this DT is really fast.

so,the grand entry of sanskaar,must say both namish and varun rocked it.varun was too good,already knew him from SC,but good choice anyways.

and ofc RAGSAN ROCKS!instant chemistry i must say.so its settled,both girls go to the same sasuraal.now,cvs dont u dare mess up with the story and jodis and create a triangle/square/whatever.i really liked ragsan scene.

why do i feel that ragsan will get married first,followed by swarya,and who knows we may get some romance btw the wedding[remember arshi,anyone?].its evident that sanskaar listens to ragini only.
but there must be more screenspace for swarya,hai na?

on the other hand,sanskaar is afraid of shouting,doesn't recognise anyone,and what might he have done so that DP is not allowing him entry?what do u all think?

phew!i'm tired,how much time it takes to make edits!so,THESE ARE/MUST BE THE FINAL JODIS EVERYONE?

do share ur views.

ratna.

@ratna.nanda-
Beautiful creations indeed... Meant to be jodis.!
I agree cent percent with you. SanGini will be tieing the knot followed by SwaraYa. Swara will forever be guilty if she marries Lakshya first assuming that she was the reason why Ragini couldn't get her first love. So, it's better that way.
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

can we just discuss the precap for a bit- they say ma annapurna does bharan porshan of all her children, and laksh's mother is one such star! she'll fight with anyone for her children (sanskar for all intents and purposes is her son), even if it is her hitler husband! its good to see such a strong resilient moment. sanskar is ragini's time to shine. i do hope she doesnt get forced into any situation with him but rather helps his recovery and discovers the layers that make him the ideal son of the Maheshwaris and the trauma behind his insanity. he behaves quite normally with her. i wonder if its all a trick on his end and he's just out for revenge and he owns the rival company to the Maheshwaris'. Even if he is, I hope it is ragini's compassion that sways him. finally, something that is Ragini's own unique talent- her deep running compassion and care for anyone- friend, foe or stranger. swara is also very compassionate but her intention for bhalaayi is first and foremost for those who are hers. fiercely intelligent and protective lioness of her pride. thats good for laksh who needs a partner to help him be mature rather than rash and advice him like a minister through the ups and downs of life. but ragini's compassion extends the same amount to all around her. even when she thought shomi killed her mother, she still cared. thats what sanskar needs. i think in his senses, sanskar was a mature and highly intelligent guy, laksh said once that he was the ideal son of the maheshwaris. he needs that relentless love and care and attention that someone as affectionate and caring as ragini to take out the bitterness and trauma out of him. she did use quite a bit of brain today in realizing that sanskar didnt want to hurt her and thus was holding the knife in his hand rather than to her neck. see guys he's already making her act like a more mature and intelligent person. now both laksh and ragini have tied their literal moh moh ke dhaage- laksh tied his rumal to swara's hands and ragini tied the bandage to sanskar's. lets hope and  pray that the cvs get it straight and continue with these layered couples and love stories and gradually develop them to an epic saga of the girls' journey with their respective partners! swarya and sangini!
OMG SWARYA WERE ADORABLE TODAY!

teju[shall i call u that?]

wonderful post.so,

@bold1:we cant be sure of that really.its a rashmi sharma serial and it needs a lot of drama.
@bold2:i seriously wondered about that.but can we hope that sanskaar will be atleast friendly with lucky.
@bold3:now lakshya should make his shona realise that soon.
@bold4:exactly.

the cvs should read atleast this DT and know what the majority wants,hai na?

ratna.
Originally posted by -Kryptic.Kajal-

@ratna.nanda-
Beautiful creations indeed... Meant to be jodis.!
I agree cent percent with you. SanGini will be tieing the knot followed by SwaraYa. Swara will forever be guilty if she marries Lakshya first assuming that she was the reason why Ragini couldn't get her first love. So, it's better that way.

thanks a lot dear,i'm doing such edits for the first time,thought i really made a mess of it.
and call me ratna,OK?

keep the discussions going on.

ratna.