# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys ! So happy ! As we know that Laksh  is first male lead ! And I went to Wikipedia - Swaragini and then cast and there was " Helly Shah as Swara Sharmistha Bose aka Swara Shekhar Gadodia ( first female lead ) . yay !!!!!!
So hopes up ! 😉
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swalakfan

Guys ! So happy ! As we know that Laksh is first male lead ! And I went to Wikipedia - Swaragini and then cast and there was " Helly Shah as Swara Sharmistha Bose aka Swara Shekhar Gadodia ( first female lead ) . yay !!!!!!

So hopes up !😉

any1 cn edit the wiki na??bt swara is 1st female lead thats sure...
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am mega posit. Ive 😆

SwarYa now swarYa then swarYa forever! 😳
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fed up of this one particular ragya fans (dont wanna say her name) who come up with her own nonsense storyline everytym 🤢
how can a guy already who is in sooo much love will fall for another gal within few days n what did she says true love my foot 😡 like lucky dont love swara truly that's totally an insult to lucky's feelings😡 

abt this new spoiler i care less if he save ragini bcz spoilers are always misleading even if he saves then that doesnt not mean he will suddenly jump from swara to ragini

Swarya forever❤️ they will be the end couple 
Edited by Princess_Devil - 8 years ago
bushra2222 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

fed up of this one particular ragya fans (dont wanna say her name) who come up with her own nonsense storyline everytym 🤢

how can a guy already who is in sooo much love will fall for another gal withing few days n what did she true love my foot 😡 like lucky dont love swara truly that totally an insult to lucky's feelings😡 

abt this new spoiler i care less if he save ragini bcz spoilers are always misleading even if he saves then that doesnt not mean he will suddenly jump from swara to ragini

Swarya forever❤️ they will be the end couple 

so well said and i really liked this line" even if he saves then that doesnt not mean he will suddenly jump from swara to ragini"👍🏼

littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

fed up of this one particular ragya fans (dont wanna say her name) who come up with her own nonsense storyline everytym🤢

how can a guy already who is in sooo much love will fall for another gal withing few days n what did she true love my foot😡like lucky dont love swara truly that totally an insult to lucky's feelings😡

abt this new spoiler i care less if he save ragini bcz spoilers are always misleadingeven if he saves then that doesnt not mean he will suddenly jump from swara to ragini

Swarya forever❤️they will be the end couple

Seriously!! Even I get irritated!!

He thinks of her as his friend 😆
Making up plots won't help!
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

bushra2222 thumbnail
wow lovely editing  jagruti 😊😊😊
Princess_Devil thumbnail