# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
Good morning SwarYains 🤗
Thanks Anju for SwarYa caps 🤗
Originally posted by Sana_DD

@teju yeah that scene...they were so different back then...smart as in..and now...lakshya's situation is understandable he is in a delima...is it love is it not...but really swara was the 21st century girl..I didn't expect that out of her...agreed she loves her sister...but she's even aware of lakshya's pov...swaragini have shifted together doesn't men they have to share the same mind set...
I have a feeling swara has fallen for lucky but is unaware of the fact her self...that scene where she turns..was a hint...that she will fall but gradually with time...I think when she'll try bringing lakshya and ragini close she'll get uncomfortable...though she might deny that feeling
agree 
Originally posted by guest28

it was cute only but then it became annoying. .
Originally posted by Besmine

it was cute only but then it became annoying. .

Its becoming silly 😕
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Nihaika of course they would not part ways, they would be the end couple. Swara is someone who has always put  her family first and is yet to realise her feeling for Laksh. She has had quiet a bit of hint yes but that is not enough it seems. She needs the jolt to move forward and realise it and this of course will take time. 

And yes both deserve each other as they have so much in common and is the perfectly imperfect partner Laksh wants..and Swara too gets along with him well. Wish Swara figured it out...

i like ur optimism dear,but why are the cvs confusing the viewers like this?swara is all family family,and she will punish herself if she starts feeling for lakshya due to her blind love for ragini,and ragini...i really dont want to talk abt her,i'm seeing tapasya of uttaran[i know she's not that evil,but has scope] in her.seems that things will clear after swarya confession and i guess dida will help out swara with her feelings and ragini will team up with her daadima?what do u all think?

ratna.

ps:who is that company owner?
Originally posted by ratna.nanda

i like ur optimism dear,but why are the cvs confusing the viewers like this?swara is all family family,and she will punish herself if she starts feeling for lakshya due to her blind love for ragini,and ragini...i really dont want to talk abt her,i'm seeing tapasya of uttaran[i know she's not that evil,but has scope] in her.seems that things will clear after swarya confession and i guess dida will help out swara with her feelings and ragini will team up with her daadima?what do u all think?

ratna.

ps:who is that company owner?

She might!

SwarYa are beautiful together...dynamics may change with sanskaars entry...hoping for some answers...and I don't think cvs would dissapoint majority of viewers by RagYa 😊
Aftr 2 hug.. Palat scene.. Etc there is no logic in making swarya jst gud frnds -_-
Hi swaryaians!! Why soo quiet? 😊 😊
Originally posted by --swathy--

Aftr 2 hug.. Palat scene.. Etc there is no logic in making swarya jst gud frnds -_-

👏CVSSS,ARE U LISTENING?WE DONT WANT TO SEE RAGYA FANS PARTY!