# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 59

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sana_DD

Hey guys can I join in...
M a big fan of swarya
Welcome to SwarYa land 

Thank you..they are the cutest couple yaar..loving them..
M Sana..
yup they are so cute
Love them so much 
I am jagruti 
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

lol. so i think a break is due from this serial till the cvs decide that the correct route to take maybe to make ragini a bit more intelligent rather than make swara dumber. why in the world would laksh tell ragini he doesnt love her and then talk about loving her 8 hours later? magic love potion. thats the only way. she saw laksh about 12 hours ago and he didnt love ragini and now literally a few hours later he does? wow. i guess its fair that ragini believed her dadi's ridiculous story. if swara's stream of logic is so ridiculous then i guess ragini cannot be blamed for being unable to read dadi. they're clearly all genetically retarded. probably dadaji's blood, he seems pretty retarded to me. swara only seemed normal due to didas genes, but now that shes moved into garodia house, the retadation genes are acting up. im clearly retarded for watching this. so instead of giving wind to my madness i should retire from this show for a bit. but SO addicted to swarya its annoying.
🀣can't stop laughing Garodia genes 
I wish Swara stay with Dida can't handle dumb Swara 
Edited by RockingPixies - 8 years ago

Yeah m Sana..
Wats your name.. 😊

tejaswini but feel free to call me teju
[QUOTE=tejaswiniwenham] lol. so i think a break is due from this serial till the cvs decide that the correct route to take maybe to make ragini a bit more intelligent rather than make swara dumber. why in the world would laksh tell ragini he doesnt love her and then talk about loving her 8 hours later? magic love potion. thats the only way. she saw laksh about 12 hours ago and he didnt love ragini and now literally a few hours later he does? wow. i guess its fair that ragini believed her dadi's ridiculous story. if swara's stream of logic is so ridiculous then i guess ragini cannot be blamed for being unable to read dadi. they're clearly all genetically retarded. probably dadaji's blood, he seems pretty retarded to me. swara only seemed normal due to didas genes, but now that shes moved into garodia house, the retadation genes are acting up. im clearly retarded for watching this. so instead of giving wind to my madness i should retire from this show for a bit. but SO addicted to swarya its annoying.haha🀣
Vaise I did like yesterdays swarYa scenes 😳

It was cute 😳

Since swarYa ke saath aisa ho raha hai I am 100-/- sure Ki they are the poor couple πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by guest28

Vaise I did like yesterdays swarYa scenes 😳

It was cute 😳

Since swarYa ke saath aisa ho raha hai I am 100-/- sure Ki they are the end couple πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Okay teju...so which scene made you fall for swarya?

you will laugh- pepper spray. when she pepper sprayed him i was like ok, this is happening. i knew this was something from that moment. i was totally assured when he was kidnapping her, in the car, when swara's head is about to hit the window he puts his hand on it so she doesnt hurt. but back in those good old days swara use to be a damned genius and lucky was no less. once love happens the boys in serials always become idiots so i dont expect any better. and whlst ragini has adopted never losing hope from swara (even if that means forcing someone to love you ), swara has learnt how to be retarded from ragini πŸ€ͺ. I am really starting to miss the swarya we started with. larte jhagarte par ek doosre se thoda sa pyaar bhi karte. genius plans bhi banate. hitler o ki band bajate. now its all jhol. πŸ₯Ί
Guys namish taneja in twitter has favorited and retweeted sooo many swarYa stuff...my hope Is growing 😳 πŸ˜ƒ