# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 54

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by starrynight98

then its bushra Didi...u must be 3 -4 yes elder to me...u too used to watch hhl?
m niharika u got confused πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@sophie i did bachelors in electrical in engineering
@Oh cool! Me too graduation soon, only a few months to goπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Princess_Devil

m niharika u got confusedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@sophie i did bachelors in electrical in engineering
yaaa I just corrected it...actually u changed your dp naaa...and I thought its bushra who changed it..philal DiMag ke 12 baaje hai πŸ˜†
Originally posted by starrynight98

yaaa I just corrected it...actually u changed your dp naaa...and I thought its bushra who changed it..philal DiMag ke 12 baaje hai πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† n yeah i used to watch hhl love juno n raghav's friendship β€οΈ
varun yaha bhi tapak gayaπŸ˜†
So great to see the beautiful camaraderie in the Swarya camp! @sophie beautiful confession scene! Lol joote parne wale hain but am I the only one unhappy about this early confession? Lucky abhi unlucky hone wala hain. arre duffor u were engaged to her sister! You can't just expect to tell her and have her jump on your lap and say I love you! Woo her! Make her feel your love! Tabhi jaake madam shayad tumhe thoda sa bhao degi! Offo instead of kidnapping swarya I think we need to kidnap Ragini and keep under the rock she grew up beneath. Swarya will come closer looking for her. Once their game is set we can think about releasing the overly polite feral child from her under the rock home.
Swara better not give hawa to Ragini's crazy. I'll be mad. Especially if Laksh tells her about his feelings. You don't have to love him but atleast don't disregarded his feelings and give more importance to Ragini's crazy!
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

So great to see the beautiful camaraderie in the Swarya camp! @sophie beautiful confession scene! Lol joote parne wale hain but am I the only one unhappy about this early confession? Lucky abhi unlucky hone wala hain. arre duffor u were engaged to her sister! You can't just expect to tell her and have her jump on your lap and say I love you! Woo her! Make her feel your love! Tabhi jaake madam shayad tumhe thoda sa bhao degi! Offo instead of kidnapping swarya I think we need to kidnap Ragini and keep under the rock she grew up beneath. Swarya will come closer looking for her. Once their game is set we can think about releasing the overly polite feral child from her under the rock home.
Swara better not give hawa to Ragini's crazy. I'll be mad. Especially if Laksh tells her about his feelings. You don't have to love him but atleast don't disregarded his feelings and give more importance to Ragini's crazy!
@bold gud ideaπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£
I would be pissed if swara agrees to help rags

I mean a guy applies medicine on your hand hugs you and expresses his concern for you in sooo many other ways cant to realise he has way over friendly concern for you? And there u go and try to set him up with your bubble vaasi sister!

This cannot get stupider!! 🀒
Our Dt hv max no: of view.. 9000+
This story 🀒

Swara is sooo naive!! I cant believe it!
What happened? 
Signal problem couldn't  watch the today episode