Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: starrynight98

daya darwaaz ke badle dadi ko thodo 🤣

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

🤣Sanskaar ane se pehele itni gadbaad hai ane ke baad pata nahin kya hoga🤣Okay yes hopefully at least we should be able to get the couple hint after his entry

God! Confused
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

🤣 Sanskaar ane se pehele itni gadbaad hai ane ke baad pata nahin kya hoga🤣 Okay yes hopefully at least we should be able to get the couple hint after his entry

sanskaar will only createmore confusion but ek advantage hai bcz of him our swarya DT's will complete soon🤣
Starry_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

🤣🤣🤣 agaar dadi ko thodoge toh hitler ko shock lagega🤣 and in-directly sare hitler giri khatam hoga😈

Starry_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

sanskaar will only createmore confusion but ek advantage hai bcz of him our swarya DT's will complete soon🤣

The saving grace of our DT🤣🤣🤣 Show mein tabai machayega but our thread will jet speed🤣
starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sophie...I guess CVS r planning to shift the genre of the show from drama to a suspense thriller 😆 ..and great to meet u..Hiii this is asmita

@princess..gud suggestion
..daya ko choro...ek chiz karte hai ...detectivgiri ke saath gundagiri ka side business shuru karte hai..aur dadi ko phorte hai 🤣
Starry_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: starrynight98

@Sophie...I guess CVS r planning to shift the genre of the show from drama to a suspense thriller 😆 ..and great to meet u..Hiii this is asmita

@princess..gud suggestion
..daya ko choro...ek chiz karte hai ...detectivgiri ke saath gundagiri ka side business shuru karte hai..aur dadi ko phorte hai 🤣

🤣🤣I'm also in this business of yours lool 🤣 , agar chaye toh we could also make use to the leader of the pack🤣

And Asmita nice to meet you too dear!😃
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Are yaar new promo is jus 😕
Thinking glasses on 🤓 seriously this show is turning out more and more confusing . 
I don wanna Swara leave her love just because Ragini wants to give a second chance to the love that never existed . I just wish that Lakshya will somehow blurted out the truth to Swara like he always does 😆
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Are yaar new promo is jus😕

Thinking glasses on🤓seriously this show is turning out more and more confusing .
I don wanna Swara leave her love just because Ragini wants to give a second chance to the love that never existed . I just wish that Lakshya will somehow blurted out the truth to Swara like he always does😆

I guess he does and madam swara blurts It out to rags which cause a mega misunderstanding

Mabey breaking swaragini 😭
starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣🤣I'm also in this business of yours lool🤣, agar chaye toh we could also make use to the leader of the pack🤣

And Asmita nice to meet you too dear!😃

🤣 we r actually ardent followers of swarya...we r taking inspiration from them...jaise swarya r partners in crime waise hi hum swarayanians banege partners in crime ...for a noble cause...dadi phoro mission aarabh hua 😆