Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANewFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Swaraya fans pls comment supporting swaraya in colors site

http://colors.in.com/in/news/top-5-signs-that-prove-swara-and-lucky-are-the-perfect-couple-swaragini-2898.html
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow ! Second thread yippee ! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 

SwarYa fans rock yaar ! I m really sad that I was not there πŸ˜­ but yippee ! It is a party time 
And I wanna open the next DT . Is that okay πŸ˜†
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

just a thought but is anyone else annoyed at swarya and ragya sharing the same song? is this their way of spending less? its utterly annoying. either give ragini another song for her baseless dard e disco or give lucky a more modern love ballad in context to swara. πŸ€’
ps i love the song but i feel kinda cheated as a swarya fan to share songs. lol.

feeling cheated as fan ? πŸ€£ But I love the song and I don think that is bad. Look at the bright side it was not used for RagYa it was used for Ragini . It was in a female version showing how much she loved Lakshya and for SwarYa it was used for Lakshya in male version showing the same love he has for Swara as Ragini as for him . So I don feel cheated I feel like winner fan πŸ˜† SwarYa won against RagYa ! πŸ€£
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

feeling cheated as fan ? πŸ€£ But I love the song and I don think that is bad. Look at the bright side it was not used for RagYa it was used for Ragini . It was in a female version showing how much she loved Lakshya and for SwarYa it was used for Lakshya in male version showing the same love he has for Swara as Ragini as for him . So I don feel cheated I feel like winner fan πŸ˜† SwarYa won against RagYa ! πŸ€£

I dont sam! i feel like they're making a direct comparison of Ragini's cray crush on a guy she doesnt really know and thinks its love to Laksh's genuine love for Swara thats built on having gotten to know her and seeing that she's exactly everything he wanted in life and more. theres no comparison.
Hope your doing well my dear! may bappa remove all troubles from yours and your family's life!
Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
don't you think mungfali waala precp was filmy? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by guest28 - 8 years ago
Starry_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Wow ! Second thread yippee ! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 

SwarYa fans rock yaar ! I m really sad that I was not there πŸ˜­ but yippee ! It is a party time 
And I wanna open the next DT . Is that okay πŸ˜†

Yeah Sam, 2nd one, moved ahead with a jolt after Varun news🀣 Thanks to him alsoπŸ˜†
And kai chaina sam, third one, timile open gare huncha ...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.
And mr Patterson, he's a cute one!πŸ˜†
littleliar thumbnail
I don't think that lakshya will tell swara that he loves her 🀒
Starry_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

I don't think that lakshya will tell swara that he loves her 🀒

Yeah I think you're right, it will be a hit and miss (sort of this time).  For now Swara's only begun to get mini spark for Laksh and has not really realised her feelings...It would be somehow interesting to see swara being slightly confused. 
Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

Yeah I think you're right, it will be a hit and miss (sort of this time). For now Swara's only begun to get mini spark for Laksh and has not really realised her feelings...It would be somehow interesting to see swara being slightly confused.

And thanks to swaras family first policy!!
littleliar thumbnail
Now at least colors article has given us a good indication that swarYa are a couple πŸ˜ƒ