# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 38

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

today's episode was cute and all but definitely this is also going a very ghisa pita route with Swara forcing laksh to marry/be with Ragini. Lucky baba go to London before all these 'family first' wale make you unlucky and stuck in an unwanted marriage. i wonder how long the cvs will continue with this ragini is clearly stupid and insane chapter of this story rather than dealing with this silly character and giving her some mettle. probably never if they tie her to laksh. frankly, 'yawn'. with the number of times 'family first' has been repeated in the episode, its quite clear that swara will be doing something to thopao ragini on laksh. bad luck. ragini still has no sense. none. she's a polite feral child. i was hoping swara would talk sense into ragini and tell her to get her head out of the clouds and move the fish on. she really hasnt thought to ask ragini once, do you know anything about laksh? whom do you love? what is he like? who and how are his friends? what does he like or dislike? you dont know anything so on what basis are you saying you love him? yes you think him handsome and a good person, which he is. but do you know the first thing about him? but no swara may actually indulge her delusions. my dear god, why did i start watching another serial about people thinking they're doing something good by forcing fetch to happen?!? swarya are cute though and it was a good episode in general but im flying soon i think. i cant take another rubbish serial like suhani si ek ladki. what is up with all these forced marriages. dont we have enough of those in this country? isnt forced marriage like a social problem they have government programs to prevent? why does the media use stupid storylines to make it seem ok? whether swara likes lucky or sanskaar or decides to become a hermit, she or anyone else has no right to thopao ragini on laksh. marriage isnt some magical spell, abra cadabra and people gel into a lifetime commitment. that doesnt happen. people get attached to objects if it stays with them long enough, ofcourse you'll grow to care for the person your with but that doesnt mean that marriage under forced circumstances is kosher or acceptable. it sends exactly this message- if you force someone to stay together in marriage long enough, they'll get over the trauma of being forced and eventually accept it. thats not true. ask people who've been forced by situation or pressure to get married. they'll tell you a different story. and secondly, what is this obsession in tv with trying to change the lead guy when they always are pretty awesome to start with?!? laksh is so clear in his ideology and about what he wants in his life partner, theres nothing wrong with it! if not swara then someone else who fits the bill! im firmly on team laksh and if he becomes a sponge in love and doesnt clearly tell swara- 'i like you. if you dont like me thats fine. but i aint marrying your sister and making both of us miserable for the unforseeable future. sorry'- then im not watching but something tells me i wont be glued till then. the track they're going for has been done to death and beyond in tv serials. if ragini is suhani 2, im bolting quicker than lightening. thats the one serial i dont even watch on a really boring day. its so utterly regressive. but heres to being pleasantly surprised cvs! or im gone.
</div>
<div>

Well said...rashmi Sharma usually has a different take on shows...I hope she remains different...swara won't force lucky for sure! Neither will DP agree for their marriage!
just a thought but is anyone else annoyed at swarya and ragya sharing the same song? is this their way of spending less? its utterly annoying. either give ragini another song for her baseless dard e disco or give lucky a more modern love ballad in context to swara. 🤢
ps i love the song but i feel kinda cheated as a swarya fan to share songs. lol.
Originally posted by guest28[/QUOTE

Well said...rashmi Sharma usually has a different take on shows...I hope she remains different...swara won't force lucky for sure! Neither will DP agree for their marriage!

i hope so my dear! but there comes a point in every production house where they want to try their hands at these love triangle steady trp puller type shows proven by queen kekta to work generation after generation till a 500 year old baa dies! i seem to always get roped into watching them for some reason.
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

i hope so my dear! but there comes a point in every production house where they want to try their hands at these love triangle steady trp puller type shows proven by queen kekta to work generation after generation till a 500 year old baa dies! i seem to always get roped into watching them for some reason.
</div>
<div>

Lol yaah! Hoping for the best though 😆
Originally posted by guest28

this proves that swarYa is END couple!! on colors website!!

yay!!!!!!😳
I knew that they won't disappoint us !!! Yay !😃
Originally posted by Swalakfan

I knew that they won't disappoint us !!! Yay !😃

I was jumping with joy...couple toh COUPLE hota haina 😉

*I cannot see you in pain for some reason, seeing you in pain hurts me deep down*
Originally posted by guest28

I was jumping with joy...couple toh COUPLE hota haina 😉
Me too I just told my friend she was so happy
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

*I cannot see you in pain for some reason, seeing you in pain hurts me deep down*

Beautiful! 😃
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

❤️