# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: starrynight98

I guess laksh will not confess his feelings to swara...he is going to stop midway ...and I really hope he does stop...I don't want the CVS hurrying up with swarya..there is still a long way to go in their relationship...a confession in such an early stage can bring ruin to the beautiful bond between swarya which should develop slowly and gradually...and I believe the scene where ragini reveals to swara that she she loves laksh a lot is the same one where she asks swara to help him win laksh 's heart...as per the spoilers

The only thing I actually fear is that rags junoon for laksh will make it much more difficult for swara to accept any of her romantic feelings for Laksh

agree with u..
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I guess laksh will not confess his feelings to swara...he is going to stop midway ...and I really hope he does stop...I don't want the CVS hurrying up with swarya..there is still a long way to go in their relationship...a confession in such an early stage can bring ruin to the beautiful bond between swarya which should develop slowly and gradually...and I believe the scene where ragini reveals to swara that she she loves laksh a lot is the same one where she asks swara to help him win laksh 's heart...as per the spoilers

The only thing I actually fear is that rags junoon for laksh will make it much more difficult for swara to accept any of her romantic feelings for Laksh

I guess swara got the hint 😕

Next drama is lakshya between swaragini
starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Swaty and guest...yes I agree ..probably the cvss r pointing towards the upcoming differences between laksh and swaragini
littleliar thumbnail

Swaty and guest...yes I agree ..probably the cvss r pointing towards the upcoming differences between laksh and swaragini

More like the differences between swaragini due to lakshya!

Its all horrible!!
Starry_Love thumbnail
it seems as if CVs are trying to create Mahabharat between Swaragini😕 and putting Laksh in the middle, like a sandwich.  And both sisters doing khicha tani for one guy😆. Okay jokes aside, repetition hopefully is not followed and misunderstanding is cleared before major typhoon occurs.
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

it seems as if CVs are trying to create Mahabharat between Swaragini😕and putting Laksh in the middle, like a sandwich. And both sisters doing khicha tani for one guy😆. Okay jokes aside,repetitionhopefully is not followed and misunderstanding is cleared before major typhoon occurs.

Lol but I guess swarya will like each other and then plop! Ragini comes inbetween!!!!
bushra2222 thumbnail

totally agree with u👍🏼

starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

it seems as if CVs are trying to create Mahabharat between Swaragini😕and putting Laksh in the middle, like a sandwich. And both sisters doing khicha tani for one guy😆. Okay jokes aside,repetitionhopefully is not followed and misunderstanding is cleared before major typhoon occurs.

philal to mujhe sandwich ke saath khichdi paakte hue nazar aari hai..confusion hi confusion...like full locha 😆
littleliar thumbnail

philal to mujhe sandwich ke saath khichdi paakte hue nazar aari hai..confusion hi confusion...like full locha 😆

Seriously kuch nahi samaj aa rahi!  Kitna confusion! I hope SwarYa happens though!
bushra2222 thumbnail
its very difficult for swara to fall in love with lakhsya and if she loves him still she will not be able to confession.. u know sisters drama will come in between...bcoz she know ragini loves him a lot...and den dat hitler dadi will come in the middle and bhadko ragini..den dono behno ke beech mein jangh 😉😉 but kuch bhi hojaye i want lukhsya and swara together ❤️